• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

kirblar

You could refund and do again. I'm just sitting here with my cart open waiting on someone to post. Really want new games.

I don't think what you say is logical. They don't know when your buying games but I get your feeling.
It's that if you're running a Flash Sale ad w/ coupon, PUT IT OUT AT THE START OF THE SALE.

Many online retailers randomly give coupon codes for signing up for their newsletters

Yeah, just I recently unsubbed from a huge range of things like subway etc (was killing my inbox , deleted 12,000 the other day)

It's that if you're running a Flash Sale ad w/ coupon, PUT IT OUT AT THE START OF THE SALE.
Most people seem to not even be getting it though, I don't think they are trying to help people use it that much. Just an extra push for whatever reasoning they have.

Clipse

Received a coupon late last night after thinking I wasn't getting one. Now I have no idea what to buy due to PSN shopping cart limits ($150 max & 10 item max). Sony, please let me give you money.

kirblar

Most people seem to not even be getting it though, I don't think they are trying to help people use it that much. Just an extra push for whatever reasoning they have.
I signed up for the third-party marketing emails Friday night, got the code email at 1am. No clue if they're related (Sony box had been checked ages ago.)

I signed up for the third-party marketing emails Friday night, got the code email at 1am. No clue if they're related (Sony box had been checked ages ago.)

How many games did you buy? You can sometimes get a refund through sony support and then you could buy it later. If it's more than one game though it may be hard to get them refunded I think... not sure.

VariantX

I don't think ive ever gotten an email from sony outside of purchase receipts even though i've been subscribed to their news letter for at least 4 years. Meanwhile, Microsoft blows up my inbox and I haven't even plugged up my 360 in well over 6 months for any reason.

kirblar

How many games did you buy? You can sometimes get a refund through sony support and then you could buy it later. If it's more than one game though it may be hard to get them refunded I think... not sure.
It was Nioh and Jackbox 3, w/ the Nioh sale being a 24-hour one there's no way I'm getting a price-match or anything, and Jackbox 3 was super-cheap anyway.

You can't use the code for preorders, right?

Wasn't planning to buy MLB the show this year, but with the 20% coupon, I might....even though I bought OOTP arleady on pc.

Think I answered my own question. Preorders aren't added to the cart. Guess I'll wait until tuesday or won't bother.

Annoyed that I didn't know the Nioh sale was 24 hours. Not sure if I have a use for the 20% anymore.

Did notice that the Senran Kagura and Onechanbara games are on sale. Might pick those up.

FrankWza

It was Nioh and Jackbox 3, w/ the Nioh sale being a 24-hour one there's no way I'm getting a price-match or anything, and Jackbox 3 was super-cheap anyway.

Dont waste your time. I had an issue once where i couldnt use ny wallet funds. Called just before the sale ended but didnt get a rep on the phone for 30 minutes. The sale had ended maybe 15 minutes before a rep came on and they made every excuse imaginable not to price match.

If you guys are sure you have no use post it here and let us fight for it.

Nioh will be cheaper in the future. It's one I'll be looking out for as well rather wait til games have ll there updates out of the way anyways.

Grinchy

Banned
I had deleted this email by instinct. Glad to see this thread so I could grab that code before I had emptied out the trash.

JP

Can you sue this on items that are in sales? If so, that would make Kingdom Hearts 2.8 $33.60.

EDIT:
It seems you can, it's $33.59. I absolutely hate these sales!!! ��

Let them fight!

Anyways, hope you all get your codes, as people share them (don't reveal to lurkers imo) maybe most of you can get it.

No problem, enjoy!

Downloading now! :) (man, was watching rogue one, this cg is worse than I ever could have imagined on the faces)

Btw, I got GOW 3 remaster (played it before but curious to see how this holds up on ps4)
Kinetica on ps2
TMB on PS2 (both on ps4) Thinking they won't hold up in frame rate but eh very cheap and hard to pass up anyways
Dangerous Golf which I am interested to try (wish it was 100 ft robot golf though) but yeah cant wait to try these.

Also got some ps3 stuff which I can't play now but they were so cheap hard to pass up.

JP

Yeah. You could also just wait till Tuesday and buy the 1.5+2.5 collection and use it on that. The code doesn't expire till the 31st.
I'm more interested in 2.8 at the moment, 1.5 + 2.5 is also a cheaper game and the way things seem to be going at the moment it'll probably end up in a sale long before I'll be ready to play it.

hydruxo

Is there a way to use this on preorders? Not seeing the option to enter it

EDIT: Ah I see you have to wait until Tuesday? That sucks. Wanted to use it on Rain World and Snake Pass

Xero

got one dont see anything I want. Well preacher season 1 for $9 is nice, but dont need to waste 20% off on that so I have a code up for grabs as well.

Top Bottom