• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

AndersK

Grabbed Nioh and Nier for 80 bucks total. Damn fine price. Thats less than one full game in my country. Now, uh, gotta finish Horizon and, well, P5 is gonna eat my life....

What have i done

Leedogg

I'm in the same boat, as a bunch of other people. In my account notification preferences, I got both boxes checked. And my email is verified, but still no 20% coupon. I got a Sony rewards email, but no coupon was included in it. A coupon would be appreciated, if anybody has an extra one.

I just wish Sony would fix the Newsletter, haven't got one in over a year either.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I just wish Sony would fix the Newsletter, haven't got one in over a year either.

What's the deal with that? It was the only email newsletter I actually read, and now I don't get it or the codes people periodically get. Sony is killing it on games to the extent that they don't need to worry about the subpar storefront I guess.

mejin

I'm signed up for both boxes and never get any emails from PSN unless I buy something.

I didn't get that decade play time thing, I don't get weekly emails about what's in the store, I never receive these coupons. Nothing.

Sony hates me.

tumblr_lgxpiaKYy91qa556so1_500.png

LordofPwn

I'm signed up for both boxes and never get any emails from PSN unless I buy something.

I didn't get that decade play time thing, I don't get weekly emails about what's in the store, I never receive these coupons. Nothing.

Sony hates me.
I get newsletters, promos, betas, year in reviews, basically everything, except the decade of play email. For some people the emails go into spam, or special folders and if you don't pull from spam I wouldn't be surprised if your email blocks them after awhile.

Samaritan

If anyone has a code they aren't using, I'd greatly appreciate it. Really want to take advantage of that Nioh deal before it's too late.

Ephidel

I never get newsletters either despite having ticked both boxes.
All I get is receipts and spam from sony electronics offering me a chance to win headphones.

I'd like to get in on the code begging though if anyone isn't planning on using theirs. I was planning on picking up Toukiden 2 and some sale stuff so it would be a huge help.

simtmb

I'll join the list of code begging again as my F5ing failed me.

If anyone has a spare, or a code they won't be using, it'd be very much appreciated. Want to get in on that Nioh deal also.

I really have no idea what metric they use to hand out these codes.

For the record, I signed up for the newsletter since day one and I've gotten all the ones that have been sent out the last few years. Maybe it's a time thing. You have to have subscribed for a while.

Anyone here sign up in the last few months who DID get a code right now?

Leedogg

Can somebody create a thread, about "Do you receive the Sony Playstation Newsletter?" And maybe we can make a list of people, with their Playstation IDs. That we can use to get Sony's Attention on this issue.

Can somebody create a thread, about "Do you receive the Sony Playstation Newsletter?" And maybe we can make a list of people, with their Playstation IDs. That we can use to get Sony's Attention on this issue.
Amazing that Sony has managed to get people to wanta news letter. Most of them I unsub lol

I actually got mine at 1am last night. After I had bought stuff. :(

I don't understand their timing at all here.
You could refund and do again. I'm just sitting here with my cart open waiting on someone to post. Really want new games.

I don't think what you say is logical. They don't know when your buying games but I get your feeling.

Ah, the 1 guy on all of gaf who doesnt have a stack of unplayed games....hahaha
Hmm I have some but my ps3 broke. My other games are in America and has to sell my Xbox when I lost my home here.

I played through most of my ps4 back log since I haven't bought any new games in over a year. Other than that I have a huge backlog. Just want to play kinetica and the games in the cart. Always wanted to try that one.

Pretty sure most people would laugh at wanting to play that game though lol.

Top Bottom