• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

To those who did not get the email, I guess Sony doesn't see you as a valued PS Store shopper.

qRpEfj7.png

Im not seeing the verification anywhere. Must already be verified. Has yours disappeared now that youve verified?

Yeah, it went away after I went to my email and verified it.

It was at the very top of the page when I was in the Account Details tab. One of those things that is easily overlooked. I'm trying to think of what else could be a cause for this issue.

Tevious

I got my code. Sucks that it can only be used for the rest of this month. I'm not sure I'll use it. I'm probably better off waiting for Black Friday sales on some of these recent games, because I just have too much keeping me busy for a long while. I'll have to look over the store and give it some thought.

Edit: Decided to use my code and get Horizon for $48.

Tevious

This is insane. Just entered the code and now have an extra 100 bucks in my wallet!!!! Must be my lucky day. Wow. Thanks Sony!

Did anyone else get one?

Wait, what? So you got an email just like the rest of us that did, but when you entered the code for the 20% coupon, you got $100 voucher? Or did your email just include the $100 voucher?

AndersK

Sigh man, I just can't seem to get these. Made sure everything was checked last time, still no emails. Almost done with Horizon too.

holygeesus

Banned
Wait, what? So you got an email just like the rest of us that did, but when you entered the code for the 20% coupon, you got $100 voucher? Or did your email just include the $100 voucher?

I got the same email, with the same subject, but it had this picture in it

And yes, I do indeed feel like Charlie!

Edit - for science - the last game I bought on US PSN was The Last of Us when it launched. I'm in the UK too, so it makes the dollars even more valuable.

Theswweet

I got the same email, with the same subject, but it had this picture in it

And yes, I do indeed feel like Charlie!

Edit - for science - the last game I bought on US PSN was The Last of Us when it launched. I'm in the UK too, so it makes the dollars even more valuable.

Wow... I know it's not your fault or anything like that, but it really stings that someone from outside the region can get one of these and I can't even get the newsletter despite having opted in! What the hell?

Assanova

I just got mine a little after midnight. Not sure that they are going out to customers that don't buy games from the Sony store. I've spent nearly $400 on digital games since around November.

blackjaw

If anyone wants to get rid of one I will happily take it!

Been on PS network since 2006 and PS+ since the beginning, guess I'm one of the 'cash cows' that they don't need to give these discounts to....

Jingo

Same here, that's quite frustrating. I buy at overall 1 game per week on PSN and I'm a PS Plus member since forever etc. That's ridiculous.

My friend never buys nothing from psn and he s always getting free ps plus months, i think if you spend a lot of money, they dont need to convince you.

halfbeast

Banned
ooh sony, second coupon in just a week, you know how to buy my love. <3

got myself gow3, dmc4, momodora and here they lie for just 28 bucks!

I keep buying vr games and still indecisive if I should get it (and if so, they'd miraculously have them in stock).

jacobeid

Banned
Wow... I know it's not your fault or anything like that, but it really stings that someone from outside the region can get one of these and I can't even get the newsletter despite having opted in! What the hell?

Seriously. I never get any of the good emails from PlayStation despite opting into all of their stuff.

Honestly would have bought Horizon today if they sent me a code. Now I'll continue to wait for a sale.

coljae

I have a 20% spare, haven't really used my US account since the pound went to shit. PM if you want it.

Code gone

deadfolk

I had actually deleted this without noticing the code, so thanks! Might finally grab Horizon.

It's not like I have Zelda, Nier, Yakuza 0 and Persona 5 to get through. Nice problem to have. What an insane quarter. :)

Tizoc

Oh dang you CAN'T use it with preorders, my bad :X
Well I got not use for the code, so I'll post here later.

Oh dang you CAN'T use it with preorders, my bad :X
Well I got not use for the code, so I'll post here later.
Can you pm me. I can't use it til tomorrow so can't use it immediately. Would appreciate it a lot and would help me get an extra game tomorrow

Anyways guess it's more fair to those waiting if you post it like you said.

I'll be on the lookout if anyone else has one.

Top Bottom