• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

I re-enabled email communications earlier today (after SO many missed opportunities) but still haven't received this message that everyone seems to be getting.

Really salty about not getting my Horizon theme. :(

bender

What time is it?
Oh that. Already had those two checked.

I'm starting to think a certain amount of people just never receive stuff. No idea why, though.

I dunno. My last non-purchase email from Playstation is from 2/27: "Horizon Zero Dawn is almost here — begin the hunt". I also got a notification for last months flash sale.

edit: I don't have the second option checked.

vvv All my Playstation emails go to the promotions folder.

Gamespawn

To anyone saying they haven't received codes, check spam and promotions folders if you use gmail. sometimes they get stuck there.

Can we get someone from PlayStation in here to tell us why so many of us no longer receive their newsletter?

Also I'd love to use someone's code if they're willing to give it up.

Carm

Finally got my email 20 minutes ago. Now to decide if I should MLB The Show 17, when I haven't played any BB games besides arcadey ones, ever. Also don't know what the hell the preorder packs and stuff is for, that I would miss out on waiting till Tuesday, instead of preordering.

Is the game even worth it for single player for someone who doesn't even watch BB, it's boring to watch.

taepoppuri

Neo Member
Checked. I got the mail but not the code. :(
I would really appreciate it if someone could spare the code in case you don't need it. >_>

LordofPwn

Hmm 20% off plus the $15 credit, and I have $10 at Best Buy so I could buy Nier or Persona 5 for ~$23 because tax now on PSN? Help me decide GAF!
I enjoyed the demo for Nier but never played the first one, I started P4G on my Vita but never got very far into it because I'd rather play it on my TV and have not played any of the others. I wouldn't be starting either until after I finish Mass Effect which I haven't started yet because I'm still playing Zelda, which I started late because I was finishing Horizon. I also have KH 1.5+2.5 pre-ordered that I hope to get around to in late spring/early summer.

Man, so lame. Never got the 10 $ codes that people got that seemed to come from buying a pro, which I did. I rarely spend money on Psn.

/cry

I always got emails many yrs ago. The last one I got was in 2015. All I get now is receipts in emails. I really wonder if this is some type of glitch or if I need to do something else.

I mean, it's not the end of the world, but it is annoying missing out on these codes.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Damn, nothing in my inbox. I'm poor and would use this on the $7 Jackbox party pack 3 sale haha.

You would save a whopping $1.40
This is to Maximize your haul, like spend $50 and save $10 in the process...
$100 and save $20 etc.

Kilau

It's crazy how many of us don't even get the newsletters, never mind the coupons. Sony has something stupid wrong in their email system.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
It's crazy how many of us don't even get the newsletters, never mind the coupons. Sony has something stupid wrong in their email system.
I have nooooo idea how long it's been since I got an email from them. It's weird. I get tons of these types of emails. Apparently just not from Sony.

FrankWza

Yep, one more for the group, reporting in! Pretty bummed, didn't get the Horizon theme from that promo either, gawdemmit.

I just checked my old email address before i switched that was tied to my same account. Nothing. Ever. Just purchase receipts or wallet funding emails. Definitely an issue. Old hunters,dmc4, ew+, p4g, se3 ultimate and sd definitive sitting in my cart. Now i wait

I've never received any emails from Sony apart from ones sent from PSN purchases, despite having checked my settings and seeing that it was checked that I was signed up to receive them.

A week ago I finally decided to try unchecking it and the checking it again, updating the status and received an email asking me to verify my email. After I verified it, I received a Sony email about Mass Effect: Andromeda that very day.

Haven't seen any emails about the flash sale or my stats, with or without coupon, though, so I don't know how much that helped, but at least I finally got some kind of email from Sony.

Top Bottom