• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

At moments like this I wish Sony had a better refund system, I just bought Nioh earlier today (since the sale ends up tomorrow and I would probably miss the deadline) and now they gave me a 20% discount.

holygeesus

Banned
Am I going mad or have I just received a $100 voucher for PSN? A golden ticket?

I only have a US account as a secondary account (UK citizen) and have almost no activity on PSN. Not a PS+ subscriber on the US. Seems very odd.

simtmb

At moments like this I wish Sony had a better refund system, I just bought Nioh earlier today (since the sale ends up tomorrow and I would probably miss the deadline) and now they gave me a 20% discount.

That's unfortunate. I was about to buy Nioh but held off after reading this, but alas, I got the email, but no code. If you aren't looking to use it, I'll gladly take it :p

Zasa

Just got one, & I was already preparing my strongly hyphenated letter to Sony. Thank you based Odin & Poseidon. The sacrifice worked.

krumble

Am I going mad or have I just received a $100 voucher for PSN? A golden ticket?

I only have a US account as a secondary account (UK citizen) and have almost no activity on PSN. Not a PS+ subscriber on the US. Seems very odd.

Sure it's not spam/phishing email?

arcticice

do 20% discount code stack up?

I have one and my friend has one which he is not going to use. So i wanna make use of that. is it possible?

do 20% discount code stack up?

I have one and my friend has one which he is not going to use. So i wanna make use of that. is it possible?

Unfortunately not. Only one code can be used per account. I'll happily take your friend's code if he doesn't want it. ;) I want buy Nioh.

KaoteK

Got the code, FWIW I checked when i saw this thread and there was nothing, checked again just now, and there it was. Seems like the mails are being sent in batches?

Theswweet

So what's this about verified and not verified thing for emails? Just kept disabling and enabling it in the settings... haven't got an email.

I've half a mind to call them up tomorrow to try and sort this out.

LiK

Much thanks to a Gaffer for sending me a code out of the blue. Used it on Nioh DD!

I swear I must be blacklisted in their email list cuz I haven't gotten any of these emails. Oh well.

holygeesus

Banned
Sure it's not spam/phishing email?

This is insane. Just entered the code and now have an extra 100 bucks in my wallet!!!! Must be my lucky day. Wow. Thanks Sony!

Did anyone else get one?

2NdU3Cf.jpg

I checked and I'm signed up for the email communication but I've never received a coupon. The only PSN coupon I've used, I purchased on eBay. I didn't even receive the free theme for earning Bloodborne's Platinum trophy.

dmix90

If someone feel generous i would like to get the code...... It's the only thing that separates me from Nioh at this moment :(

If you try the code when checking out it will tell you it's been used.

I know because I tried that code.

I was referring to the setting that he was talking about. I'm trying to see if that might affect why I'm no longer getting emails from Sony.

Edit: Thanks, tmespe. I'll check it out.

holygeesus

Banned
what's the subject title? that's insane.

It's just a regular newsletter so '[PSN ID], see what's new this week'

Make sure you check your spam folks! I still have no idea why, but hell, just bought Horizon: Zero Dawn and Evil Within Deluxe so it's all working fine.

Gonna buy a lottery ticket tonight.

So my email was not verified the entire time.

That might've been my issue. No. I'm guaranteeing it was.

I'm laughing to myself right now that I never noticed this.

simtmb

That might've been my issue this entire time.

Mine wasn't either, but I still received an email with the tracking stats, it just never came with a code :(

So I'm not sure if verified emails is the reason.

I guess now I just have to play the waiting game.

Even if I don't (I really want one) get a code, at least I feel a bit better about the situation. I'd always get salty whenever I read about people getting these cool things while I couldn't even get an email.

FrankWza

That might've been my issue. No. I'm guaranteeing it was.

Mine wasn't either, but I still received an email with the tracking stats, it just never came with a code :(

So I'm not sure if verified emails is the reason.

I guess now I just have to play the waiting game.

Even if I don't (I really want one) get a code, at least I feel a bit better about the situation. I'd always get salty whenever I read about people getting these cool things while I couldn't even get an email.

Im not seeing the verification anywhere. Must already be verified. Has yours disappeared now that youve verified?

Top Bottom