• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chinese Company launching crowdfunding campaign for the OUYE.

nampad

I prefer the Warchief:

warchief-game-consoledkqee.jpg

https://www.techinasia.com/israels-...-xiaocong-motion-gaming-android-game-console/

i-Jest

I look at this and think "how do you make a plagiarized parody?" This has got to be some joke. I know China represents a potentially huge market for console games but that knock off ain't a good look. Cheaper doesn't necessarily mean better.

Oh my god, its like a parody of plagiarizing

*high fives*

My dude. Wish I saw your comment earlier.

Justinh

They're not even using the controller from the header image in this shot.

Prototype or third party Playstation controller? You decide!
Lol I was about to say something
That controller has start and back buttons. It's immediatly superior to the One pad.

Select, Start, Back, Home, and Hamburger!
shameful no share button, preorder cancelled

All I want to know is which one of those leads me to the map in Witcher 3?

ElRenoRaven

WOW. I think someone said it best. How many things can you rip off at once? This is insane. I'm surprised they haven't ripped off the 3DS and WII U in all that.

DirtyLarry

I am seriously asking as I know nothing about this world of bootleg consoles, what games does this console claim to play?

odhiex

They clearly targeted more than 1% of the world's population here. This is the next big thing guys. LOL

HF2014

Already beats Ouya on name alone

Na...Ouya is great. Im one of the 33 proud owners of the Ouya and really enjoy it. My girlfriend always ask me " want to watch a movie", and im always replying " Ouya, power it on "

It fit just...great?

Ouye fit like...a rip off. Well...it is! A PS4-X1 like system with OUYE as a name....no way....

Syriel

They could try but it would be pointless as the Chinese government will say "eh it's different enough."

Dontcha know? The PS4 was INVENTED in China. The evil Japanese masterminds at Sony stole the idea from these poor, downtrodden Chinese developers who are just trying to get their masterpiece funded.
/s

mieumieu

ok seriously what is it with China always making super blatant rip off stuff like this?

Because we already paid all copyright fees to you imperialists over 100 years ago!!!

The concept of copyright is created by imperialists to protect their interests!!

Would be typical reply from some Chinese forum goers. I don't know if people in charge of products really think like that though

Top Bottom