• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cincinnati braces for footage release in campus cop killing (Up: Murder charge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Damn that video of him pulling the two guys over for nothing really says of all. You can see on his face just how uncomfortable he is relinquishing any power whatsoever to a black man. Once again opening the car door without any warning or right (this time on the passenger side).

Seriously fuck this racist psychopathic piece of shit. Drop his ass in prison for good.

I really hope that video is used as a character reference to show how this wasn't an isolated incident.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is the first time I'm seeing this particular video but WOW that is just a straight up execution for no reason whatsoever.

Hopefully prosecutors can actually get a conviction on this guy.

Where are all the people claiming he was a drunk driver and had something to hide? Care to explain that one away?
They've converted to lurkers. Not to worry, though..random junior with 3 post will save the day!
They were just asking questions.
sXbRQSM.gif

onken

The guy would probably still have a job, let alone not be charged with anything, if it wasn't for the body cam. They should be mandatory.

Squalor

Well, Dubose did say "It's air freshener. Smell it."

And I posted the picture of the actual color of that brand of gin.

Let's continue to roll out body cams, and attach them to every officer. This piece of trash may very well have gotten away with murder had it not been for footage.

The cop obviously believed DuBose when he said it was air freshener since he handed the bottle right back to him. The only time the cop thought it was worth mentioning was after he shot DuBose and needed an excuse.

Squalor

The cop obviously believed DuBose when he said it was air freshener since he handed the bottle right back to him. The only time the cop thought it was worth mentioning was after he shot DuBose and needed an excuse.
That's a pretty-damn important detail. And he didn't hand it back to him.

Grym

He set it on top of the car (for later processing as evidence?). It was laying in the road afterward where he pointed it out to other officers as evidence.

He set it on top of the car (for later processing as evidence?). It was laying in the road afterward where he pointed it out to other officers as evidence.

Ah, you're right, I just rewatched it. The officer still didn't seem very interested in it. He was 100x more concerned with DuBose's missing license.

If it weren't for the body cam the officer would be completely off the hook. Mandatory body cams are needed for everyone to hope to have some justice, the police included.

Malvolio

(Apparently) Tensing and another officer detaining two black guys for having a cracked bumper cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=252&v=gBAqxiAKh6A

While we know that the majority of officers don't inappropriately draw and use their firearm, I have no doubt that far too many of them intimidate and trample over the rights of Americans as this video shows. Nice to see a pair of citizens that know their rights and protect themselves in an appropriate manner.

It's also a slap to the face a lot of the victim blamers that were more concerned about the bottle than the fact that an unarmed man was executed point-blank.

It's also a slap to the face a lot of the victim blamers that were more concerned about the bottle than the fact that an unarmed man was executed point-blank.
Well, you're not going to see those people pop in again, until something juicy about him (victim) comes out. No one is going to go out of their way to eat crow.

Just enjoy the fact that their post are there to be laughed at and be counted..

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
You mean it wasn't liquor OR a super serum concocted if cocaine, endangered rhinoceros blood and the urine of a white virgin?

Well, you're not going to see those people pop in again, until something juicy about him (victim) comes out. No one is going to go out of their way to eat crow.

Just enjoy the fact that their post are there to be laughed at and be counted..

Don't care if they don't eat crow. But at least it's one less item to fuel embarrassingly racist victim blaming.

JK we'll still see that anyway :D :/

You mean it wasn't liquor OR a super serum concocted if cocaine, endangered rhinoceros blood and the urine of a white virgin?

Yeah, but after he was dead they found weed in the car. So of course crazy victim-blaming racists are having a field day on our local news sites' comment sections.

nilbog21

Banned
Saw an article circulating on fb that the guy had 2 lbs of weed in his car, but since noone talking about that I assume it was bullshit article

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Saw an article circulating on fb that the guy had 2 lbs of weed in his car, but since noone talking about that I assume it was bullshit article

I'm not seeing any of the major news outlets reporting it. This one said:

Sam DuBose had four bags and one jar of marijuana in his car when he was shot and killed by former University of Cincinnati officer Ray Tensing, according to a search warrant affidavit.

Police records indicate officers discovered two bags of marijuana in the center console, two bags of marijuana under the front passenger seat and a jar with marijuana on the floor behind the driver's seat. The documents did not specify how much marijuana was in the bags and jar.

"I don't think it affects the case, nor does it affect Tensing's murder of him," Mark O'Mara, the DuBose family attorney said. "It doesn't demean or diminish Sam's life in any way."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom