• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civil War 4 | Fighting game tournament | April 27-29

Moose had the second match won.

Magnetic Blast shown why it is such an awesome move. Clears, traps and projectiles, hitconfirm, damage and combos, and way to cover Magneto's drop.

Just got in. The last time I checked the stream, SFxT was on. What did I miss?
Probably just as much as me. I saw the FinestKo and St1ckbug streams for SG including a GG and BB tournament, but I missed most of the Civil War Skullgirls tournament because of today's Skullbats which started just as Skullgirls began streaming. It was worth it though. I got to play some extremely strong players and won some matches. I'll have to check the archive for today's footage after watching some Mahvel.

Kadey would faint if she saw how quickly and efficiently Skullbats came together. Dudes came together much faster than GAF did. I bet she'd love that kind of speed.
I'm still fond of calling it the NOM Loop. :lol
I like this. I will use it.

rCIZZLE

Missed most of today. Besides spooky saying he's going to take a less stressful path, did I miss anything big? Any big popoffs or anything nuts.

I like Spooky's commentary. I hope with him doing less streams he can re-ignite his love of the game, because he's obviously has a lot of knowledge and he has fun talking about it.

Grakl

Just got back from the event. Fun stuff, will hopefully go back tomorrow for finals. Saw some guy with an orange GAF shirt on, haha.

Need more events down here in VA.

It's weird to leave and then see people I talked to on the stream.

rCIZZLE

Just got back from the event. Fun stuff, will hopefully go back tomorrow for finals. Saw some guy with an orange GAF shirt on, haha.

If it's the sunset one I believe that was spacebar.

"You tell me, I don't run the brackets brother I run the stream"

No wonder Spooky wants to get a break from this shit

Spoken like a true boss. I don't mind as much if he's not running the streams for every major. If he shows up sometimes just to commentate it'd probably be better for everybody.

Spacebar

Need more events down here in VA.

It's weird to leave and then see people I talked to on the stream.

lol. You should have said hello. I was kind of shocked no one said anything to me about it.

"You tell me, I don't run the brackets brother I run the stream"

No wonder Spooky wants to get a break from this shit

Yo ugh, but then again this doesn't actually surprise me. This is Civil War's first time trying to be one of the big boys. Things like this happen at even the well established majors, so it doesn't surprise me to see it happen at smaller up start events.

GabbyJay

Ben's Lens Ben's Lens Ben's Lens
Oooooh dat PZ Boy hype.

Who would have thought I would have been rooting for a Phoenix player.

knee

I popped this in the Street Fighter thread a couple of days ago, but if anyone is interested in some FGC shirts, I'm taking pre-orders.

Find it, and others on http://drawp.com

$2 off w/ code NEOGAF through Monday Works on other shirts too, Price includes shipping in the US.

Thanks! /shamelessplug

Top Bottom