• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CLANNAD Official English Release Kickstarter (Funded | Stretch goals announced)

Curufinwe

I had kind of forgot the story after seeing the anime many years ago so I had to look up and remind myself of all the depressing details.

Meia

Just got mine in the mail, and they shipped in like a box that could fit an ironing board for some reason. Got the box and tapestry, #0826.

It's neat, but it's not what is freaking me out at the moment. For whatever reason they also sent me a SECOND box just like it(both came at once) and in it was another tapestry, and box #0827. @_@

FSLink

Banned
Finally got mine in the mail. I got #0123 lol

I'll post pictures tomorrow.

EDIT: I'm in Hawaii if anybody was wondering

AsianOni

I just received mine today, it's mostly intact but the package still suffered some damage. Probably from others parcels sitting on it. Nothing serious, two corners of the box are ripped but the contents is perfect.

I don't remember if the OST was supposed to be shipped separately ?

Stuart444

I've asked once or twice on twitter if there is any update for UK backers and got silence :(.

Would really love an update on physical versions here.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I still haven't had any update/notification for my order to NZ, which I'm assuming is to be supplied out of the Aus allocation.

Looks like Clannad Side Stories is being shipped now, got an order confirmation email.

Still no confirmation for my EU shipment copy of Clannad though... :p

Cornbread78

Looks like Clannad Side Stories is being shipped now, got an order confirmation email.

Still no confirmation for my EU shipment copy of Clannad though... :p

Mike, can you kick in some extra money for them to create and English Vita version of the game and everything for me? pretty please? LOL

Looks like the EU and AU shipments of the main game will finally start soon:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/clannad-official-english-release/posts/1591865

We're also happy to announce that Australia and EU shipments are being prepared to leave the warehouse to everyone's doorstep! Expect a separate order email to arrive in your inbox in the next couple of days.

With the exception of the B2 sized tapestry in EU :p
Side note for EU backers: The UK warehouse does not have supplies on hand to accommodate the tapestry. We're ordering shipping supplies and sending them as a third shipment.

Got my Side Stories copy today:
CkW6BaQXEAEqmd_.jpg

Still waiting for the main game to show up. Gg Sekai Project :p

Cornbread78

I would definitely pay 60 bucks for a PS4 version.

Indeed. Perfect VN for Vita too. I mean, it's already on PD3/Vita, just needs translation programmed and release on NA/EU PSN...

Gio Corsi could have my first born if he would bring this to Playstation platforms.

Lol, I think my daughter/wife would have something to say about that.

Got my Side Stories copy today:
CkW6BaQXEAEqmd_.jpg

Still waiting for the main game to show up. Gg Sekai Project :p

So jelly..

Vita, plzzzz Sekai.. I did your survey, lol.

Kyonashi

Is there any news of this coming to consoles in future? I know they mentioned it being a possibility after PC launch when the Kickstarter was running. Would love to play this on my couch on PS4, or possibly Vita.

stryke

Is there any news of this coming to consoles in future? I know they mentioned it being a possibility after PC launch when the Kickstarter was running. Would love to play this on my couch on PS4, or possibly Vita.

PS4 version doesn't exist, and there's probably too much red tape for Vita.

Top Bottom