• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CLANNAD Official English Release Kickstarter (Funded | Stretch goals announced)

Chariot

You could always pledge $1 to make sure you're a backer of this project and pay it later when you're available.
If my money does not arrive, I still can't pay the 1 Dollar :D
But I think you have a week time, if payment can't be processed. But still, I would love to make it in time.

Shizuka

If my money does not arrive, I still can't pay the 1 Dollar :D
But I think you have a week time, if payment can't be processed. But still, I would love to make it in time.

Oh, that's too bad. I hope it can work itself out with the project coming to a close.

RCSI

I'm not too familiar with Kickstarter add-ons, but do I add the however much past the reward I selected, with the add-on choices showing up when the Kickstarter is funded?

Example, I want the physical copy of Clannad and I add $25 to the $50 have the digital download of the side story game.

Sekai Project

Neo Member
I'm not too familiar with Kickstarter add-ons, but do I add the however much past the reward I selected with the add-on choices being showing up when the Kickstarter is funded?

Example, I want the physical copy of Clannad and I add $25 to the $50 have the digital download of the side story game.

Yup that is correct.

Dezner

w00t! :eek:

Finalized my pledge for $130! Just the physical versions of the game, OST, side stories, and manga for me! :D

All-Physical media for the win! :3

AsianOni

As much as I liked the anime, I feel like 120$ is a bit too much for me (Physical game/OST/manga).

I don't know which one between the OST and the manga I should drop.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
As much as I liked the anime, I feel like 120$ is a bit too much for me (Physical game/OST/manga).

I don't know which one between the OST and the manga I should drop.
I'd drop the manga; just wouldn't evoke the color of Clannad as easily.

Ban Puncher

Less than five hours to go and I'm still not sure whether to up my $50 'physical base game' pledge up to the $125 'physical and digital base game and extra game' tier.

Vh4oo.gif

javac

I originally backed $95 but I don't have the money now, would I be able to go for a lower tier now and up the amount later to get the items I want or is that not how KS works? I assume this all won't ship until later right?

EDIT:
Never mind, I read the page.
Can't afford any of the tiers?

Pledge at least $1 dollar! You'll be able to access BackerKit two weeks after the Kickstarter is over and you can pay for tier upgrades and add ons when you have the budget to do so!
Don't think I'll the money in 2 weeks either but we'll see...

AsianOni

I'd drop the manga; just wouldn't evoke the color of Clannad as easily.

Yeah, this. :eek:

If you have to choose, keep the OST. We at least know how great that already is, the manga is new and therefore a mystery! Hopefully it'll be good, though!

I think I'll do that, plus the price of OST is normally higher than that.
Still a total of 100$ but that's around 80€. :D

The feels!

Andrefpvs

Less than 50 minutes to go.

Remember that if you're undecided on what to get or can't get anything right now, pledging just $1 allows you to upgrade to another tier at a future date via BackerKit.

40 minute to go, 40 $ seems a lot, should i back it? It will be the same price when it's released i suppose?

Edit : Fuck it, just paid 40 $, take my money japanese waifu!

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
I'm glad the project was successful, I'll wait until it's released though in the hope that it'll make it onto GOG.

Chariot

I didn't find the answer. :/ But the physical edition is DRM-free at least. :D
Mhm, I am at the point where I barely play anything of my games that are not on steam. I also want to brag to all my friends and people who are on my friendlist that I have Clannad.

AsianOni

Mhm, I am at the point where I barely play anything of my games that are not on steam. I also want to brag to all my friends and people who are on my friendlist that I have Clannad.

Haha true. But personnaly I'm always appearing offline while I'm playing.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I'm one of them for $1! Since I'll be upping my pledge to cover for a physical copy of the game and the side stories, I'm sure that amount will only increase in the next few months.

They mentioned that Backerkit would be going up in 2 weeks on their latest update, since it takes that long to collect the funds from KS. They are hoping that people finish BackerKit ASAP, as I assume the quicker that gets done, the quickie the extra goodies can get sent out.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Damn, I forgot about this. I was going to up my pledge for add ons ;_;

edit: Just read that there is something releasing where we can add on, nice.

Ventara

Just a quick question for anyone backing this; when paying with Amazon Payments, did they ask you to verify your account by providing a fax of your passport/government ID? Because they are for me (in Canada), and Kickstarter is giving me 2 days to get it sorted. Gonna have to find a place that'll let me use their fax machine tomorrow, then pray that Amazon will fix things in time. Can't believe I might miss this. I mean, why does Amazon even want this sort of thing? This is stupid. I'm not a seller. I'm just trying to pay for a Kickstarter I backed. Urgh.

Just a quick question for anyone backing this; when paying with Amazon Payments, did they ask you to verify your account by providing a fax of your passport/government ID? Because they are for me (in Canada), and Kickstarter is giving me 2 days to get it sorted. Gonna have to find a place that'll let me use their fax machine tomorrow, then pray that Amazon will fix things in time. Can't believe I might miss this. I mean, why does Amazon even want this sort of thing? This is stupid. I'm not a seller. I'm just trying to pay for a Kickstarter I backed. Urgh.

Nope. But I've bought lots of stuff from Amazon before.

Ventara

Nope. But I've bought lots of stuff from Amazon before.

never, I'm in the US if that matters?

Are you in the US, too, Mike? Maybe it's just for people outside US. I still find it weird, though.

Anyways, I sent what they wanted earlier today. Had to pay $5 at staples (what a ripoff). Just tried correcting my payment with Kickstarter a few minutes ago and it went through! So all's well that end's well. Glad I was able to sort it quickly.

Whoa, I'm Canadian and didn't have to do that.

Ventara

No. I'm in Norway.

Whoa, I'm Canadian and didn't have to do that.

Strange. Don't know why they asked me for it. A quick search told me that this is a requirement for sellers, and I figured that backers were for some reason grouped under that category.

Perhaps this was unrelated to the Kickstarter and it was just a coincidence? In any case, I've never sold anything on Amazon, and I don't buy from them often, so I still don't know why they would ask that of me.

This happened to me, I'm pissed because I had no time to fix it and I'm basically done with kickstarter if they keep using Amazon Payments.

I buy tons of crap in amazon, and still did TODAY, but it won't let me use Amazon Payments for kickstarter, what a joke.

Ventara

This happened to me, I'm pissed because I had no time to fix it and I'm basically done with kickstarter if they keep using Amazon Payments.

I buy tons of crap in amazon, and still did TODAY, but it won't let me use Amazon Payments for kickstarter, what a joke.

Well, the good news is that Kickstarter recently announced that they're switching to Stripe (never heard of it). Link

Sucks to hear that it happened to you as well. I'm not sure if you're talking about missing a previous Kickstarter or this one, but if it's this one, I'm sure that some Gaffer, or at the very least I, would be willing to help you out, since we can still add stuff to our pledge through backerlit.

Well, the good news is that Kickstarter recently announced that they're switching to Stripe (never heard of it). Link

Sucks to hear that it happened to you as well. I'm not sure if you're talking about missing a previous Kickstarter or this one, but if it's this one, I'm sure that some Gaffer, or at the very least I, would be willing to help you out, since we can still add stuff to our pledge through backerlit.

Thank you for the offer, I'll check what I can do in the next days.

And It's great to hear that there will be others way of paying, this is the first time I have ever had trouble paying with my credit/debit card.

Top Bottom