• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo Discussion: Drastic fall in survey values coming on July 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgkspsx

Definitely didn't care for the difficulty level in the original game, and what I'd read indicated that it hadn't changed. This would seem to indicate, otherwise. :)
It's not that the external difficulty level has changed - enemy placement and frequency is exactly the same. It's just that Pit is no longer wearing greased banana peels as sandals.

I am in dilemma. I have a DSi and a DSi XL that I haven't registered yet, should I do it now and get 360 points, even though I already hit platinum? Or should I wait until after 7/1 and get 320 points, and it will count towards my platinum for next year...errr...

I am planning on buying Wii U and a XL this year too... so I guess that makes the decision easier...
Wait until tomorrow to have it count towards next year's total. No reason to do it now, unless there's an item you want to get that you think is going to disappear by tomorrow.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
mission comprete !
OfficialNintendoRewardsProgram-ClubNintendo.png
oh shit
I thought the icon in the bottom right was the one that gave you your status. I'm actually missing ninety coins for platinum and there's only one hour til go time.

Fuck. D:

Drago

I hope theres a 3DS VC title tomorrow that I dont have (Metroid II), but it will probably just be a DSiWare title I dont want :(

Anyways, fourth year hitting platinum. The Mario throw pillow would definitely be cool, but I'm secretly hoping for something else that isnt Mario, heh. 4 years would be really excessive...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Got my VVVVVV survey finally! Platinum! <3

Also, VVVVVV on 3DS is incredible - you all were correct...Probably my favorite way to play it!

rpmurphy

There's nothing I can do anymore, I registered all I had left. And now I'm stuck on Gold and I just wasted all the shit I could have used for next year.

Shit fuck shit whagh

The one by the exp bar.

Damn, that sucks... it doesn't help that the site's confusing as to how far along you are to Platinum status. I kept checking my Account info to make sure and didn't rely on that exp bar or the notification.

Fuck I was one game registration away from Gold, but yesterday was the one day I didn't have my computer :( :( :(
Is there time still? 12AM Pacific time is two and a half hours away, if they go by that cutoff.

Wiz

Past 12AM EST. Not sure if the cuttoff is technically in effect yet. I'd say if you're close try and get some more surveys in ASAP.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Bother... I have another Rhythm Heaver Fever game somewhere, but I can't find it. I guess I'll lose 30 coins.

flippedb

Banned
Skip that, just reached Gold! Hadn't registered MK7, 3D Land or Skyward Sword. Left Skyward for next year, since I don't need it now.

Next year will be glorious, two 3DS XL, a WiiU, Pikmin, NSMB (WiiU and 3DS) and maybe Luigi's Mansion. Back to Plat. baby!

EDIT: No info on Gold prizes yet, right?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I'll donate a Tetris Axis or Xenoblade code to RT, if anybody else has a code they could donate.
Gave him the codes in case one of you comes through in the next hour.
I appreciate the help but honestly, I don't wanna be a burden to you guys. :( Plus for all I know this year's Platinum year is gonna be a button set again. It's not worth the bother.

You guys still rock for even thinking of that.

Fuck I was one game registration away from Gold, but yesterday was the one day I didn't have my computer :( :( :(

My only option left is buying VC shit I'm never gonna play or something like that.

I appreciate the help but honestly, I don't wanna be a burden to you guys. :( Plus for all I know this year's Platinum year is gonna be a button set again. It's not worth the bother.

I really feel for you guys, I mean it's a year's worth of undertaking and for it to come down to a couple coins is really painful. I made the cut at 610 coins this year, cutting it close.
You're a good person for not accepting it :) likin' the friendliness at GAF, as always.

Third year now.

2012 Elite Status: Platinum (610 coins)
2011 Elite Status: Platinum (670 coins)
2010 Elite Status: Platinum (600 coins)

flippedb

Banned

I have a Skyward code laying around, you can have if you want. I'm 270 coins away from Platinum this year, so I won't need it.

It'll be calendars, just like every other year, IIRC.

Welp, at least they're free.

2012 Elite Status: Platinum (1730 coins)
2011 Elite Status: Platinum (1100 coins)
2010 Elite Status: Platinum (800 coins)
2009 Elite Status: Did Not Qualify (0 coins)

Can't believe how many coins I got this year. :O

Jarsonot

Making platinum for first time since 2009. I really like the Mario hat for some reason, and am looking forward to my 2nd platinum award. Sorry to those who didn't make it but I've missed two now - it's not so bad. Would've liked the statue though. =)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So how does this work? Do they send those of us who hit Platinum a special reward? And do they offer special rewards to spend coins on, too?

This will actually be the first year I'll be getting Platinum status on Club Nintendo. Can't wait to see what the reward will be!

2012 Elite Status: Platinum (780 coins)

I have more games, but they're for the next CN year, :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom