• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo Discussion: Drastic fall in survey values coming on July 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
cooool, first time seeing the "progress bar" that came with the site redesign

time to register Pikmin 2 and hope I get 60 coins LOL

Anth0ny

0vlEW.jpg

I hope platinum users get that

MarkusRJR

So this month's games are absolute turds.

Electroplankton Rec-Rec for DSiWare (100 coins)
Mario Tennis for Wii's VC (150 coins)

Lame.

EDIT: UGH BEATEN. :(

donny2112

Who'd spend 100 coins on a $1.99 download?

Electroplankton: Rec-Rec (DSiWare on 3DS) - 100 coins
Mario Tennis 64 (Wii VC) - 150 coins

Edit:
The ending dates are new, though. July 15 for the Electroplankton (one sub-game from the original retail release) and July 22 for Mario Tennis 64.

MarkusRJR

Wait, the games aren't going for the whole month anymore? Does this mean we're going to be getting more fluid changes to free games instead of the monthly changes? I'd love for a new one every week. It'd make it fun to follow and get games you want.

EDIT: Where the fuck is the 3DS games case? I want a second or third one. Honestly it's the best reward other than the games on Club Nintendo.

donny2112

It'd be cool to get new game offers more than once a month.

They probably realized that 80+% of the purchases for the new reward games come in the first week, so running them for a month is a waste of effort. (Just a guess on the %, but I'd expect most following this stuff know whether they're going to buy the game within a day or two of it coming out.)

donny2112

It this actually happens the year I don't make Platinum I'm gonna go to your house and empty the fridge on you.

Maybe he has a magazine rack set up just for this kind of situation.

Edit:
The coin transaction history now explicity says "You have 0 expiring Coins on June 30, 2012" on the page. That's new, right?

Javier

My best guess is that there will always be only one 3DS game and one Wii game available at any given time, but they will rotate them more often.

I just hope we don't get every Electroplankton game consecutively.

My best guess is that there will always be only one 3DS game and one Wii game available at any given time, but they will rotate them more often.

I just hope we don't get every Electroplankton game consecutively.

We will get every Electroplankton game consecutively

Wait, the games aren't going for the whole month anymore? Does this mean we're going to be getting more fluid changes to free games instead of the monthly changes? I'd love for a new one every week. It'd make it fun to follow and get games you want.

EDIT: Where the fuck is the 3DS games case? I want a second or third one. Honestly it's the best reward other than the games on Club Nintendo.

Removed about a week ago. Got my order for 2 in right before they did it.

Javier

GUYS, BE CAREFUL

I did a Post Play I had pending from a while back just now, and while it did add the 10 coins to my total wallet, it didn't count for the new Nintendo Year. The progress bar didn't "progress".

zroid

Banned
GUYS, BE CAREFUL

I did a Post Play I had pending from a while back just now, and while it did add the 10 coins to my total wallet, it didn't count for the new Nintendo Year. The progress bar didn't "progress".

This happened to me with Pikmin 2 which I just registered, but it does say the coins were added on July 1st in my coin history. So if something's wrong, Nintendo should be able to clear it up.

For the first time I made Platinum! Hope it's something better than Pins. Anything on the level of the Mario Hat or Figurine would be awesome. The SNES controller....god I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom