• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo: European Discussion

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
They did say first week of June, so I was a bit worried that I got the e-mail but accidentally deleted it, but if nobody else has received anything then I guess they're just a bit late.

eXistor

They did say first week of June, so I was a bit worried that I got the e-mail but accidentally deleted it, but if nobody else has received anything then I guess they're just a bit late.

Nope, didn't receive anything either.

It would be nice if Nintendo actually put new stuff in that stars catalogue, they've been coasting recently and it's turning back into being a poor selection, i've got plenty of stars but i'm not seeing much point on splurging them on the SNES controller since I already have a CC pro or the Mario statue, i've got enough Mario in my room already.

Too their credit they have done the 3DS competition (of course I didn't win), purchased group game based rewards like the Layton box and coins and Kid Icarus cards but aren't NoA getting downloadable games now? nintendo points at a stupidly high star point purchase aren't much to trumpet any more.

Got the email and the '8 weeks for delivery' message. Dunno if it makes a difference but I'm pretty sure I was one of the first people to qualify for the coins.

Peagles

Original email says end of October, generic Nintendo email says 8 weeks.

I won't be holding my breath for 8 weeks. October it is!

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I still haven't got a follow-up e-mail but I did get the original one sending me confirmation that I qualified for the coins a few weeks ago. Has anybody else still not received a second e-mail or am I just unlucky/disliked by Nintendo?

Well guys...

AvwYXbkCEAA9jRa.jpg

Should I open it?

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I still haven't got a follow-up e-mail but I did get the original one sending me confirmation that I qualified for the coins a few weeks ago. Has anybody else still not received a second e-mail or am I just unlucky/disliked by Nintendo?

I got my e-mail this afternoon. Nintendo likes me after all *sniffle*

dock

toad3ds.jpg

Mine arrived today. Thank-you Nintendo! :D Really happy to have this.

Something horrid IMO about winning a free prize draw then immediately ebaying the item. I'll be selling my old aqua 3DS though, once I've done the transfer.

Murkas

I see you've got yours.. Congratulations!

No, I didn't get a dispatch email, but I had contacted Nintendo the day prior to it arriving. Coincidence, perhaps. Did you receive an email?

No I did not, and just like you I emailed Nintendo, sent them a message like an hour before the thing arrived, coincidence indeed.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I have a spare code for Zelda 3DS. Looking to swap for another code I don't have.

PM if you have a duplicate you wanna swap. Thanks

I was talking to a friend of mine and he told me you guys get the same amount of coins/stars we do per game (50 stars for wii etc.) but the prizes are just way more expensive.

I didn't know it was such a fucking scam in Europe.

I'm. I'm really sorry.

I was talking to a friend of mine and he told me you guys get the same amount of coins/stars we do per game (50 stars for wii etc.) but the prizes are just way more expensive.

I didn't know it was such a fucking scam in Europe.

I'm. I'm really sorry.

Nope, we get 250 for a Wii game, 200 for a DS one.

We don't get gold or platinum status or free digital games though :(

Shiggy

SC_MarioKartTrophies_Leaf_large.png
SC_MarioKartTrophies_Cup_large.png
SC_MarioKartTrophies_GreenShell_large.png

Please note that this trophy is a miniature version of any full-sized trophies offered in various national Nintendo Mario Kart 7 competitions running across Europe.

Alright, that's where I've seen them before.

5000 stars for each trophy.

They would probably say if they were metal, wouldn't they. I the want the leaf one but I can imagine it just being really tacky and plastic.

Katzii

Those are pretty sweet; shame I'll never hope to have enough stars before they go.

That and I don't really like Mario Kart. :|

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I doubt I have enough stars for one. Guess if I rummage through all the games I haven't registered I could get close.

Top Bottom