• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo: European Discussion

Etria

That would be way too abusable, if you think about it.

True. I just somehow thought that they would have a record of my downloads under my NNID, which would show up when I linked my account with my NNID, so I could prove I had bought them.

Oh well. In case anyone wants to know, I called customer service but they were unable to help :/

junglipar

Neo Member
Majora's Mask Light

6000 stars

The time has come…

With glowing eyes, this spooky Majora’s Mask emits a soft, orange glow when you flick the switch. Measures approximately 12cm tall x 12cm wide, made of ABS, transparent ABS and PVC.

5439-553f69eb05314.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't even have enough so no choice here.

Hopefully cheaper alternatives will come and it isn't all just expensive stuff.

Taker666

Gnnnrr.....

I had 1050 stars expiring today

...and I bloody spent them on something I didn't want 15 minutes ago...I now have 5700 point left.

BALLS.

Looks cool, but cheap...
Don't know what to do... I have 7000 stars...

edit : aaaaaaaaaaaaaand got it.
I hope they won't come with some super incredibly good item in the coming months.

Taker666

Have you registered "Wii Fit"? If not then I will PM you a code. It's worth 350 stars.

Thanks. Very kind..but yes I have already registered it. :-(

Edit..

I was lucky. Just found a code in my old Zelda skyward sword box for 250 points and bought Affordable Space Advenutres last week and got 50 points for that survey. I had exactly 6000 points.

Lets hope there's nothing else decent coming.

I love Zelda games but I dunno, doesn't look that special, for that 'price'.

Might just be being overly-cautious thinking OH MAYBE THEY'LL ADD SOMETHING EVEN BETTER!!!! type thing though lol.

Wish they'd just add everything and say pick whatever, even if its something that isn't gonna come out for a few months just add it so we know what to spend things on.

RiggyRob

For anyone who bought Super Mario 64 on the N64 VC, has it appeared as a registered digital title in your Club Nintendo account?

I can see Donkey Kong 64, Warioware Touched and Mario Kart DS, but no Super Mario 64, which is a bit weird.

wrowa

I ... don't know. I've got 10.000 stars left and, hey, it's Majora's Mask, but... it doesn't really look good, does it?

For anyone who bought Super Mario 64 on the N64 VC, has it appeared as a registered digital title in your Club Nintendo account?

I can see Donkey Kong 64, Warioware Touched and Mario Kart DS, but no Super Mario 64, which is a bit weird.

Looking at my page, I don't have one for Mario 64 (Wii U) either, but I found Metroid Prime Trilogy and Pokemon Rumble World ones to do! Thanks for getting me to check! lol.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Are Club Nintendo codes still usable or did I miss the cut off point? My brother bought Animal Crossing a few days ago and I still need to buy Majora's Mask 3DS.

Craft

The Mask is cool, but I'd prefer to get something that I can actually use rather than just display. I know that if I were to order this I'd just keep it in the box forever...

Did you already have SM64 on the Wii VC?

Are Club Nintendo codes still usable or did I miss the cut off point? My brother bought Animal Crossing a few days ago and I still need to buy Majora's Mask 3DS.
Codes are still usable but MM3D has expired (along with everything released after 3rd October 2014)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

Some older games can still be registered. Some newer games however, I think it was from Bayonetta 2 onwards, expired at the end of March.

RiggyRob

Did you already have SM64 on the Wii VC?

Codes are still usable but MM3D has expired (along with everything released after 3rd October 2014)

No, bought it on Wii U directly, no upgrade.

It's just strange cause the other 3 are there - if I was expecting one not to be registered it would've been Mario Kart DS since that's the one I got free from the promotion.

Mistle

Up on the Aus store also, 4000 stars. Looks cool, but 4000 stars also got me the LM2 diorama, which seems to be much better value.

TheMoon

Nope, still holding out for the MK8 OST.

Everything that has non-expired points can be registered still, including digital titles. New games released since April 1 (April 20 for eShop titles) don't have stars anymore, though. And every retail game released since last October had its points expire on March 31st so you'll have to make do with older titles.

TheMoon

Personally i'm gonna wait, I want to get MK8 Soundtrack CD, a MM Soundtrack CD or a Hyrule Warriors Soundtrack CD.

The latter is 99% sure to not happen, the MK8 is a 99% to happen since it's already announced (and shipping soon?) in Japan and MM is possible but unlikely since then they'd have to dig up the old one that NOA got a few years back which seems unlikely considering the way more interesting MK8 option.

jimi_dini

Everything that has non-expired points can be registered still, including digital titles. New games released since April 1 (April 20 for eShop titles) don't have stars anymore, though. And every retail game released since last October had its points expire on March 31st so you'll have to make do with older titles.

Hmm, i was able to register my Monster Hunter 4 just a few days ago just fine.
Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom (released nov 2014) also worked.

Tillbo

Well, had 6,500 points left so just bought the light.

Hopefully won't regret it and something better doesn't come out....

I've missed the cut off date to do my surveys, right?

The process was just so long and boring i kept putting it off.

Would like that Majoras Mask though :(

Majora's Mask Light looks pretty nice. Shame that I'm not even close to 6000 stars.

Also: I still have a Smash 3DS Mewtwo Code if anyone wants it. Apparently no one wanted it in the smash thread.

Edit: gone!

TheMoon

Hmm, i was able to register my Monster Hunter 4 just a few days ago just fine.
Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom (released nov 2014) also worked.

I should've clarified: first party. Watch Dogs also is still valid. Though MH4U technically is Nintendo published and should have expired March 31st. Please check your card what the expiration date for MH4U is on there.

jimi_dini

I should've clarified: first party. Watch Dogs also is still valid. Though MH4U technically is Nintendo published and should have expired March 31st. Please check your card what the expiration date for MH4U is on there.

Hmm, right. My code card actually says 31.3., but it still worked on 27.4.2015.

Shiggy

Nah, it Iooks ok, the price is the onIy issue.

It looks like it's made of the cheapest plastic. People who like Amiibos will probably adore it though, looks just as cheap.

Can't believe we had something like this
zelda_statue.JPG

or even something that was useful, like this
snesclassiccontroller2.jpg

Top Bottom