• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo: European Discussion

BraXzy

I really wanted the coin but was hesitant on getting it straight away in case something else came along then I found out it was the final thing, went to buy it and it was sold out :(

Umm'd and ahh'd over what to get instead with 4500 stars, it was either buy two codes off eBay and get a MK trophy or get the Ending soundtrack and something else. I ended going with the soundtrack :3

Etria

I really wanted the coin but was hesitant on getting it straight away in case something else came along then I found out it was the final thing, went to buy it and it was sold out :(

Umm'd and ahh'd over what to get instead with 4500 stars, it was either buy two codes off eBay and get a MK trophy or get the Ending soundtrack and something else. I ended going with the soundtrack :3

Good choice with getting the Ending Credits OST. It's beautiful :)

dlee83

Neo Member
Wasted 11 hours trying to get onto the stars catalogue yesterday (3pm-2am) but it seems to be working now! I'm just one code (well 100 points) short of a soundtrack if anybody has any spare code at all I could offer a full download for the 3DS VC game 'alleyway' in exchange

Purchased a final code on eBay anyway... Only for the site to go down again, after about another hours of trying I got through to checkout only for an error message and transaction failed message. Yet the stars are gone and the item is listed in my treasures, what a palaver

theaface

tumblr_m9cl48W5ir1qaeaajo3_500.gif

oti

Banned
Today is my Birthday and I got 50 stars as a present!
Today is aso the last day of Club Nintendo.

That irony.

TheMoon

You guys totally didn't know that this was gonna happen when EVERYONE has to wait until the very last days to fill out tons of leftover surveys and order their final reward, eh? Total shocker, I know. How dare Nintendo not upgrade their servers for this.

Please.

octopiggy

What should I buy with 1,150 stars? Metroid 2, Wario Land, Mario Land or Donkey Kong GB? The only one I own physically is Metroid 2.

AKA: Does anyone have a spare 150 so I can get either Lost Levels or Duck Hunt?

CengizMan

I have 2250 stars left on one account and 2300 stars left on the other. I have two codes left for Freakyforms Deluxe and Pokémon X. I would trade two codes for one code. Just want another set of coasters. Any takers?

Leonsito

Well, I only have 1000 stars left, the only game I can buy is Alleyway lol

I assume we all are out of stock, but just in case... Anyone has a spare code to be able to get Metroid 2 ?

flozuki

I still need 350 stars for the Nintendo Sound Selection. Anyone got a code to share?

These Ebay prices ... I said damn. Was hoping people would shell them out for a buck, so my niece will get the ending cd but at these prices, she can buy the cd directly on EBay :-D

evala

Banned
I have a Theme and Zelda DX codes for 3DS/2DS that supposedly work in UK (i am registered in AU so i can't use them). So if anybody wants them here they are:

HOME Menu theme: Nintendo Consoles - x 1
Here's your download code: A08D69PK07W04RUQ
The Legend of Zelda™: Link's Awakening DX™ (English language version) - x 1
Here's your download code: A07QA15Y0CWVF7Q8

I have a Theme and Zelda DX codes for 3DS/2DS that supposedly work in UK (i am registered in AU so i can't use them). So if anybody wants them here they are:

HOME Menu theme: Nintendo Consoles - x 1
Here's your download code: A08D69PK07W04RUQ
The Legend of Zelda™: Link's Awakening DX™ (English language version) - x 1
Here's your download code: A07QA15Y0CWVF7Q8

Thank you for Link's Awakening <3

scamander

Banned
These Ebay prices ... I said damn. Was hoping people would shell them out for a buck, so my niece will get the ending cd but at these prices, she can buy the cd directly on EBay :-D

Yeah, true. I suppose most people already sold them and now there are just too few offers.

If someone can spare one, I would really appreciate a code.

flozuki

Yeah, true. I suppose most people already sold them and now there are just too few offers.

If someone can spare one, I would really appreciate a code.

Damn, I just bought 10 codes in one auction and planed to spare a few on GAF but damn. Kind of my first "scam" on EBay (or let´s say not a good product description). He is talking about 10 codes, but the offer was just for one (without even mentioning it). Wow :-O

TheMoon

Damn, I just bought 10 codes in one auction and planed to spare a few on GAF but damn. Kind of my first "scam" on EBay (or let´s say not a good product description). He is talking about 10 codes, but the offer was just for one (without even mentioning it). Wow :-O

Work that paypal magic and get your money back. Since the codes were free, the seller's not losing anything anyway so no harm done.

scamander

Banned

Lol, what the hell? I would call that scam.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If I had slips to sell I'd be selling them in bulk. After today they are useless so you'd want to shift as many as possible before its too late. Selling one at a time is dumb.

I found a Yoshi's Island DS slip. Despite having no expiration date printed and being Nintendo VIP 24:7 branded it has expired. I must have suspected that hence why it was left in the game box and now I've devalued it horribly by rubbing off the foil. So this is my farewell to CN:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426136.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Starwolf_UK, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

x0NgVuQ.png
Photos with Animal Crossing (3DS eShop) -- MB-81507C1356D0A031 - Taken by Andrefpvs. 1 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Panorama View Birds in Flight (Wii U, eShop) -- MB-A21C3C7A3222E91F - Taken by Rainbowgun. 1 entrants total.

t1443635726z1.png
For Panorama view. Download code expiry date: 22:59 (UK time) on December 31st 2015. No idea on the expiry of the photos with animal crossing one (I entered the Nintendo Life raffle after NOE didn't send me one then NOE sent me one anyway).

Also one last thing. Those download codes won't work in Australia or New Zealand eShops. Think before entering if you are from there.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I'm curious: what does it say on the official Japanese site, now. CN ended a few hours ago there.

kubus

I have a code for Virtue's Last Reward that's still valid.

Anyone here that only needs -250 points to get something from the catalog? ...If you can still get in, that is.

Andrefpvs

I found a Yoshi's Island DS slip. Despite having no expiration date printed and being Nintendo VIP 24:7 branded it has expired. I must have suspected that hence why it was left in the game box and now I've devalued it horribly by rubbing off the foil. So this is my farewell to CN:

For Panorama view. Download code expiry date: 22:59 (UK time) on December 31st 2015. No idea on the expiry of the photos with animal crossing one (I entered the Nintendo Life raffle after NOE didn't send me one then NOE sent me one anyway).

Also one last thing. Those download codes won't work in Australia or New Zealand eShops. Think before entering if you are from there.

I took the Photos app. I was disappointed when they didn't distribute it in my country, so thank you very much!

junglipar

Neo Member
You can retry every failed step by either clicking again on a button (if it does nothing after 5 seconds), by reloading the page (if it is completely white) or by pressing ESC to cancel a popup window with spinning icon. The only problem is the two-step login procedure... unless you skip step 1 and go directly to step 2...

http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/user/login?locale=en_GB
http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/user/login?locale=nl_NL
http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/user/login?locale=nl_BE
http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/user/login?locale=fr_BE
http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/user/login?locale=fr_FR
etc

Duster

Still not working!!

Yeah this is stupid, I've tried about 10 times over two days and can't get it to work, I did manage to get a code in the basket but couldn't complete the checkout. Oh well at least it's just a gameboy game I already own in physical form not something like that CD, then I would be pissed off.

Damn if I took those 1000 stars and the ones I was forced to use before they fucking expire I'd have got at least one more of the best items. Still got a good haul over the years though.

Been trying multiple times a day the last three days and it hasn't been working any time I've tried. It's a shame because I have a decent number of stars going to waste as a result. :(

Oh well. RIP Club Nintendo EU, it's been a good ride with some nice goodies but I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Top Bottom