• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD 4 Beta Thread

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
BTW, you're hosting that on imageshack. I hope you don't want to get banned cause I'm sure that pic is gonna go frog in minutes

Stantron

Da1nonly J said:
Oh Gaf always doubting.

You've got some 'splain'n to do! Seriously though, were you a high profile member on the charlieoscardelta forums, or are you just tight with the devs?

Joates

Banned
How the fuck are you "getting in"?? Im looking at the page right now and it still has the "Coming soon" roll-over icon?

armubaba

Karma Kramer said:
I AM IN TOO! BUT MY CODE IS IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE! I DON"T UNDERSTAND FRENCH!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'LL TRANSLATE.

PARLEZ VOUS FRANCAIS? SEE I KNOW FRENCH GIVE ME YOUR CODE THANKS.

nategc

Banned
go to the public beta headquarters now guys... they should be invitations only.

but i don't have an email confirmation yet so i'm not sure. :(

EDIT: YEP I'M IN :D

STILL NO FUCKING HARDDRIVE HOLYSHIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

armubaba

nategc said:
go to the public beta headquarters now guys... they should be invitations only.

but i don't have an email confirmation yet so i'm not sure. :(

EDIT: YEP I'M IN :D

STILL NO FUCKING HARDDRIVE HOLYSHIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dude what the hell are you talking about?

Roat

Banned
Eric WK said:
Does that honestly look like a PS to you? Give me a break.

Just a note on photoshops, they appear around every popular gaming event, and after being able to manipulate people's faces onto images changing text on a generic page and then taking a photo of it would be very easy. I was only referring to the possibility that it could have been a photoshop, which you would be foolish to ever rule out.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Sho_Nuff82 said:
What the hell is going on? Fuck you IW, why won't you let me in your stupid club for jerks?

:lol

"Pssst, Da1nonly. Here's an early beta token for being such a trusted friend. Keep it quiet please."

"HEEEEEEEEYYYYY NEOGAF! GUESS WHAT I GOTS!"

Haklong

Da1nonly J said:
Oh Gaf always doubting.

cod4beta002vx8.jpg

Weird. This is what the faq says.

3. How much space will the Public Beta take on my hard-drive?
Approximately 1.7 gigabytes. Xbox Live will notify you if you don't have the space required. Try and make sure you have at least 2 gigs free before attempting to download the Beta, you don't want HD to chug at all.

nategc

Banned
how the fuck did i get banned from the charlieoscardelta forums. i can't access my beta profile anymore.............WHAT THE FUCK

Top Bottom