• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

Gundy has now named Walsh as the starter. The conspirator in me believes he told Chelf all summer he was the starter, just so he wouldn't transfer like Lunt knowing Walsh would be the starter after game 1. Now you're locked in Chelf, and theres nothing you can do about it.

Expected to wake up and see the new polls this morning didn't know there was a Monday game.

Any good games this weekend? Gotta wait another week to watch Bama play again :/ hope the offense improves.

mcgruber

Gundy has now named Walsh as the starter. The conspirator in me believes he told Chelf all summer he was the starter, just so he wouldn't transfer like Lunt knowing Walsh would be the starter after game 1. Now you're locked in Chelf, and theres nothing you can do about it.

Chelf's a senior...not sure if he would transfer when there's always a good chance of the other guy getting hurt again

And Michigan nd should be a blowout like the bcs game

shandy706

Looking forward to the FSU vs Pitt game tonight. I hope it's a good one.

Also, I heard Richt say his players weren't faking injuries Saturday. He left this link as proof.

iEMnwxJ2xKNk9.gif

Yall couldn't even blow out Buffalo. If last year was any indication, tOSU doesn't blow out teams, they just win. Which really, is all that matters.

It's certainly all that mattered in '02 - and last year.

The year we destroyed every single opponent in the regular season was the year we got humiliated in the MNC. (Well, the first year.)

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
BS4iNfVCAAAEqrs.jpg

I didn't see the shot on Clowney due to the delay but thats really bitch made by UNC there. I read a few of them say he just slipped on some wet grass.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Pitt in the ACC "now" now, or "soon" now?

Keep hearing about an inferior Christion Jones in this game, Pitt player?

Enfinit

Pitt's a full member of the ACC now. Joined with Syracuse this year. This is their first ACC game.

ChristiAn Jones is a LB for FSU.

Top Bottom