• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 10| LACES OUT

Ambient80

Once Miami wins, they should immediately move into the BCS championship game convo, no?

They'll be on the outside looking in. They would need at least four other teams to lose to cycle up the ranks, especially considering the rest of their schedule.

Jhriad

I said the same thing a couple months back and in years past. hardly the first time I've made this statement.

I know and I don't entirely disagree with you but the OSU folks that have been making comments like that were called out after the OSU-Northwestern game in that thread and there was a marked silence from the Buckeyes. Just don't think it's appropriate to kick them while they're down. This game, the injuries, and the past few weeks have been bad enough for them. Leave them be.

What a bad INT by Okie St. And then the intercepting player basically bull rushes the QB instead of trying to get around him for a possible TD.

Ambient80

Stanford? Of course they would jump Stanford, lol.

And definitely Baylor.

I'd say they would jump Baylor and maybe Stanford. They'd still be far behind OSU and Oregon, with OSU and Oregon having a much tougher schedule ahead of them. I'm not even bringing Alabama into this discussion.

IF Miami wins, the Top 5 would look like this, at best, for Miami:

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. OSU
4. Miami
5. Stanford

If Stanford beat Oregon, they'll jump back over Miami easily, maybe ahead of OSU. That would leave them still in 4th place, if Oregon even drops below them, with the other teams having a coast to the title game.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I'd say they would jump Baylor and maybe Stanford. They'd still be far behind OSU and Oregon, with OSU and Oregon having a much tougher schedule ahead of them. I'm not even bringing Alabama into this discussion.

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. OSU
4. Miami
5. Stanford

If Stanford beat Oregon, they'll jump back over Miami easily, maybe ahead of OSU. That would leave them still in 4th place, if Oregon even drops below them, with the other teams having a coast to the title game.

Lol, you do realize Stanford has a loss right?

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. OSU
4. Miami
5. Stanford

No way a 1 loss team jumps us

Looks like they just called a basically stationary Okie St. player for targeting then the receiver lowered his head and rammed him.

Edit: What a shitty fucking call in the first place.

Ambient80

No they wouldn't.

Agree to disagree, then. Three computers have Miami ranked below where they're currently placed, including one having them at #15. One win would swing that, sure, but Stanford would overcome that if they beat Oregon, especially if it was a big victory.

Regardless, I highly doubt either of those game outcomes will actually occur.

Top Bottom