• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 10| LACES OUT

I'm so impressed with Winston's actions. Helping up Miami's players, pushing Jimbo out to get to Hart, then going nuts in the huddle to tell his team to get the fuck together. It's unbelievable the kid's a freshman.

You know one of the things he preached in that huddle was "Let your actions to the talking". Then, BOOM, TD run by Wilder.

Damn fucking right you pathetic shit-kicking Miami pieces of trash. Take your thug shit back to Coral Gables. We got enough of that shit in Tallahassee as it is.

He's a red shirt freshman, I feel like that makes a big difference.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
07f7b6cdb6.png

Did you guys add a couple of folding chairs or something? How has FSU not sold out to capacity before?

Canes are putting up a hell of a fight. I'll admit I was wrong. I thought this would be a landslide, but those two Jameis TOs have been costly for the Noles. Canes still got a shot at this, but they probably need to score this next possession. Good game so far. PEACE.

Man, these teams have decades of history in high profile games-there was no way this was going to look like a 3TD game until the end.

edit: or rather, the 3rd quarter.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Did you guys add a couple of folding chairs or something? How has FSU not sold out to capacity before?

How did Michigan break their record this year? These records are constantly being broken at all big program stadiums.

Probably no shows are the difference.

Enfinit

I have absolutely no idea, especially considering the seating capacity is only suppose to be 82,300. Where the hell are the other two thousand people sitting?!

For shits and giggles, here's the other record-breakers for Doak:

7692928635.png

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
How did Michigan break their record this year?

I don't know. I recall asking the exact same question earlier this year and I believe it was for a Michigan game.
These records are constantly being broken at all big program stadiums
That's just not true. For example, the attendance record at Bryant-Denny is 101,821, which it has set 21 times: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryant–Denny_Stadium 101,821 (21 times - most recent: vs. Ole Miss, September 28, 2013)

Our stadium seats like 45,300 or something but the record is like 48,400 - ironically against Miami. I think we were able to add more by packing in students to exceed the 12k seats for them then add in temporary seats along the walkways.

Pretty sure that's how UCF did it.

Top Bottom