• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 10| LACES OUT

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I mean, no one from Miami would show up anyways, so it would essentially be a home game for the Noles.

No, it would look like the Red River shootout though.

Neutral field matchups in the regular season for rivalries are awesome. Red River and Cocktail being the standouts.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
So after this game, we have a way better shot at beating Oregon than we do beating Alabama. I think Alabama might kick our patooties.

MVP

Banned
lol

Does Sun-Life stadium even have overflow seating? I wonder how long it'll take to find out.

As soon as they start winning, or as soon as Miami becomes a shithole town like Tallahassee where the college football team is the only excitement in town.

Whichever comes first.

Enfinit

Give Canes fans credit. They sold out that Gators game earlier this season. We do the big events well here. PEACE.

Sure, but don't they completely shell-off the entire upper deck?

This dude looks and acts exactly like a UM fan would. Funny shit.

He's a funny kid.

As soon as they start winning, or as soon as Miami becomes a shithole town like Tallahassee where the college football team is the only excitement in town.
Yea? Tell me more about what it's like to be an FSU fan and live in Tallahassee.

So, what you're telling me is:

1.) Fans will only go to Miami games when they're winning (also known as "bandwagoning") and,
2.) No one will care about football unless it's the only thing to care about your city

What a upstanding Miami fan! Lololololololololololol

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

Holy shit, you really are a Miami fan. They always default to insulting the town.

Lewman's been called the dirtiest player in the B1G for years now, his draft stock has been plummeting.

Taylor-Lewan.gif

MVP

Banned
Holy shit, you really are a Miami fan. They always default to insulting the town.

And everyone else defaults to insulting the fans, and the "thugs", as if Miami isn't one of the most diverse places in the country.

Nope, it's either thugs or old retirees, depending on whatever dumb argument someone wants to make.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
And everyone else defaults to insulting the fans, and the "thugs", as if Miami isn't one of the most diverse places in the country.

Nope, it's either thugs or old retirees, depending on whatever dumb argument someone wants to make.

I was calling the players thugs, not the fans. Because they are thuggy thug thugs.

cashman

Banned

Whichever comes first.

Yep there are too many night clubs and too much coke to snort to care about sports in Miami.

Enfinit

Lol, no one said anything about Miami residents being thugs or retirees, nor did anyone say anything about Miami as a city. Some of Miami's players acted like thugs. There's a difference.

Bet you got Heat tickets for next week doe.

squicken

Lewman's been called the dirtiest player in the B1G for years now, his draft stock has been plummeting.

Taylor-Lewan.gif

They don't care if he is dirty and probably sort of like it. Just as long as he doesn't get penalized for it. Though I have read his blocking has been less than great this year

Enfinit

Miami fans here are nice. Gloom is my buddy when it isn't today. Or in December when we have our rematch.

Met a group of Miami fans at a pub last night. They bought me a beer because I gave them my table to sit at. Nicest thugs I've ever met.

They don't care if he is dirty and probably sort of like it. Just as long as he doesn't get penalized for it. Though I have read his blocking has been less than great this year

Scouts have began to talk about his attitude recently, theyre not liking what they see.

Top Bottom