• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 10| LACES OUT

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
That behind shot of a lineman with his head stuck down into the pile and his legs up in the air kicking with effort :3

george_us

Agree to disagree, then. Three computers have Miami ranked below where they're currently placed, including one having them at #15. One win would swing that, sure, but Stanford would overcome that if they beat Oregon, especially if it was a big victory.

Regardless, I highly doubt either of those game outcomes will actually occur.
Are you talking about Miami or Stanford here?

Tamanon

Banned
Rivalry weeks are always great for the unsportsmanlikes.

Fuck Georgia, and fuck Florida for giving me hope until the end of the game.

wow Jimbo laying into Hart. But goddamn Winston stepping up and taking over. Kudos.

But this is why we can't have both a good Miami and FSU. thuggin it up everywhere!

Meier

Poor Hart getting yelled out when that dude had his hands in his mask for a solid 10 seconds.

WOW! What a TD run by JWJ!

Ambient80

lol, I'd be pissed too if I was Hart. How could he get up if the guy had a death grip on his face mask? Totally on Miami there.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The footage says otherwise.

Yeah, just like the footage vindicated Spikes right?

Dude had both hands holding on to Hart's facemask. What does Hart do there? There was a closeup of it.

Eh, it doesn't even matter, I just love to hate Miami. God I hate those guys!

Enfinit

I'm so impressed with Winston's actions. Helping up Miami's players, pushing Jimbo out to get to Hart, then going nuts in the huddle to tell his team to get the fuck together. It's unbelievable the kid's a freshman.

You know one of the things he preached in that huddle was "Let your actions to the talking". Then, BOOM, TD run by Wilder.

Damn fucking right you pathetic shit-kicking Miami pieces of trash. Take your thug shit back to Coral Gables. We got enough of that shit in Tallahassee as it is.

Pimpwerx

Canes are putting up a hell of a fight. I'll admit I was wrong. I thought this would be a landslide, but those two Jameis TOs have been costly for the Noles. Canes still got a shot at this, but they probably need to score this next possession. Good game so far. PEACE.

I'm so impressed with Winston's actions. Helping up Miami's players, pushing Jimbo out to get to Hart, then going nuts in the huddle to tell his team to get the fuck together. It's unbelievable the kid's a freshman.

You know one of the things he preached in that huddle was "Let your actions to the talking". Then, BOOM, TD run by Wilder.

Damn fucking right you pathetic shit-kicking Miami pieces of trash. Take your thug shit back to Coral Gables. We got enough of that shit in Tallahassee as it is.

:jnc

Florida has missed you, FSU!

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Canes are putting up a hell of a fight. I'll admit I was wrong. I thought this would be a landslide, but those two Jameis TOs have been costly for the Noles. Canes still got a shot at this, but they probably need to score this next possession. Good game so far. PEACE.

They need to stop the run to give Jameis more opportunities to turn the ball over. If they don't stop our run we are winning this game.

Enfinit

07f7b6cdb6.png

Ambient80

Yeah I am seriously pulling for Winston to get the Heisman. Not just because of his play on the field which has been pretty fantastic, but also his leadership. The only other guy that would make me happy if they won the Heisman would be Mariota.

Top Bottom