• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 11| Thursday Night Lights

Slo

trex_zps22b2974c.gif

Oh wow.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Is the consensus that he is actually going to UT? I think there is a lot of smoke, so there must at least be talks, but I'm still not so sure.

Mostly joking around when it is posts here, and possibly his agent trying to get him a raise. Moving to Texas would be an idiot move unless he has an impulsive need for a challenge.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
also seeing what VT did to Miami. We sure FSU deserves in over OSUn or Baylor?

(but honestly, Thomas, why play like this, but play like ass against Duke :lol)

Still believe VT's defense is the best one Alabama's seen this year, and they've appeared solid for most of the year.

cdyhybrid

I can't believe they have Jack playing two ways. Good job not landing him, Sark. Just like you're going to lose Budda Baker to Oregon. All these heralded recruiters on staff and you can't even land the players in your literal backyard.

I can't believe they have Jack playing two ways. Good job not landing him, Sark. Just like you're going to lose Budda Baker to Oregon. All these heralded recruiters on staff and you can't even land the players in your literal backyard.

I was about to ask how UW missed out on a kid so highly regarded from Bellevue. Those are the kind of kids you have to get.

Balphon

UCLA on track to get demolished by Stanford in the Pac 12 CCG again.

The CCG was actually close last year; Stanford had to come from behind in the fourth and ultimately went ahead on a late field goal. It was when they played in the regular season that Stanford crushed them. Admittedly easy to get confused though, since the first game was 6 days before the CCG.

Undefeateds update

There hasn't been a non-SEC team since Oklahoma in 2008 to get a bid for the national championship game with a blemished record. So if your team is not in the SEC and you have a loss, you're probably out of luck. Anyways only 1 undefeated went down this week so here are the final 6undefeated teams by conference.

ACC:
Florida St. 9-0

Big 12:
Baylor 8-0

B1G:
Ohio St. 9-0

MAC:
Northern Illinois: 9-0

MWC:
Fresno St. 9-0

Pac 12:
Oregon 8-1

SEC:
Alabama 9-0

No undefeated teams in:
CUSA
Independents
Pac-12
Sunbelt
AAC

And just for shits and giggles, here is the winless list:

U-Conn 0-8
Southern Miss 0-9
Miami (OH) 0-9
Hawaii 0-9
Georgia St. 0-9

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Upcoming next week:
Syracuse@FSU
Alabama@MSST
Texas Tech v. Baylor
tOSU @ Illinois

All undefeated teams are playing unranked teams next week.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Wasn't that retarded Morrissey looking dude from a few weeks back also an LSU fan? What the hell is wrong in Red Stick?
He was. I mean, it's LSU. I don't think you can explain it any more succinctly than that.

Top Bottom