• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 11| Thursday Night Lights

Yeah i would want the guy who made my team relevant again gone too.

edit: not even sure if youre an TAM fan, think you may be a bama fan actually.

So ill make a subpoint. His numbers are good becuase he has a 7'5 wr who he just chucks the ball up to, he cant read a defense to save his life.
During the Auburn game, I think, Evans took one of those little bubble screens like 70 yards for a TD and all the CBS guys did was rave about how great Manziel was at throwing it out there to him.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
think you may be a bama fan actually.

You'd be right!

But yeah, he needs another year for sure. If they win out I think he'll do it anyway, but there's still a very real possibility of TAMU going 8-4 this season with LSU and Mizzou being their last two games. I don't think he'd go after a 8-5/9-4 year, but with 10 or 11 wins maybe he'll be confident enough a desperate team will take him and try to sell on his name and hope he turns out decent. I'd say worse decisions have been made.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
You'd be right!

But yeah, he needs another year for sure. If they win out I think he'll do it anyway, but there's still a very real possibility of TAMU going 8-4 this season with LSU and Mizzou being their last two games. I don't think he'd go after a 8-5/9-4 year, but with 10 or 11 wins maybe he'll be confident enough a desperate team will take him and try to sell on his name and hope he turns out decent. I'd say worse decisions have been made though.

Injuries probably make him hesitant to stick around. But seriously, his style of play does not seem useful to anyone in the NFL. So that means my Jaguars will draft him 2nd.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
During the Auburn game, I think, Evans took one of those little bubble screens like 70 yards for a TD and all the CBS guys did was rave about how great Manziel was at throwing it out there to him.

Same in our game. Evans had a 94 yard catch and run (10/84 yard split) and Manziel got most of the credit.

cdyhybrid

You'd be right!

But yeah, he needs another year for sure. If they win out I think he'll do it anyway, but there's still a very real possibility of TAMU going 8-4 this season with LSU and Mizzou being their last two games. I don't think he'd go after a 8-5/9-4 year, but with 10 or 11 wins maybe he'll be confident enough a desperate team will take him and try to sell on his name and hope he turns out decent. I'd say worse decisions have been made.

Was expecting a Darron Thomas link, was not disappointed. Well done.

Top Bottom