• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 11| Thursday Night Lights

AntoneM

AP Top 25
Code:
RK	TEAM	RECORD	PTS
1	Alabama (56)	9-0	1472
2	Florida State (3)	9-0	1418
3	Ohio State	9-0	1310
4	Baylor	8-0	1303
5	Stanford	8-1	1272
6	Oregon	8-1	1139
7	Auburn	9-1	1109
8	Clemson	8-1	1049
9	Missouri	9-1	1012
10	Texas A&M	8-2	909
11	South Carolina	7-2	857
12	Oklahoma State	8-1	780
13	UCLA	7-2	669
14	Michigan State	8-1	633
15	UCF	7-1	596
16	Fresno State	9-0	588
17	Wisconsin	7-2	503
18	LSU	7-3	470
19	Louisville	8-1	467
20	Northern Illinois	9-0	396
21	Arizona State	7-2	362
22	Oklahoma	7-2	285
23	Texas	7-2	185
24	Miami (FL)	7-2	121
25	Georgia	6-3	78
Dropped from rankings: Notre Dame 24, Texas Tech 25
Others receiving votes: Ole Miss 68, Minnesota 60, Nebraska 16, Duke 11, USC 10, Washington 9, Ball State 7, Virginia Tech 5, Brigham Young 3, Notre Dame 2, Houston 1

KingGondo

Banned
If Baylor and OSU both win this weekend, it'd be shocking if Gameday isn't in Stillwater.

Heck, they might even be there if we lose.

cashman

Banned
TexasTechQBlol.gif

NEVER QUIT

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
TexasTechQBlol.gif

NEVER QUIT

:jnc

Missed that live as I had no interest in watching the replay but I've been wondering what all the tech fans were talking about when they refer to his "missed" tackle.

Not like Webb lit the world on fire but Mayfield didn't do anything when he was in to change my opinion that Webb is the better long term answer. Mayfield runs better (but still not great) and is a lot stockier so he can take hits better and that helps him to get the offense going in certain situations but he's a bit too foot loose and fancy free with the ball and doesn't go through progressions very well.

Thanks for the offers, I'm still working through the post so if there are any other ideas, post 'em.

Here's my list so far from your submissions and ones I had laying around. Probably just gonna throw 'em in a hat and pick.

- We Want Bama We Forgot Stanford
(not sure if strikes work in titles or not though)
- Alabama Fan knows a thing or two about Trees
- FEAR THE TREE (and other non-threatening PC mascots) Part Deux: The Revenge
- Boom! You're fired!
- Your Team Didn't Win, My Team Lost
- Promises, promises
- Bad English

MIMIC

Banned
BCS released (ESPN's show):

1. Duh
2. Duh
3. Ohio State
4. Stanford
5. Baylor
6. Oregon
7. Auburn
8. Clemon
9. Missouri
10. South Carolina
11. Texas A&M
12. Oklahoma State
13. UCLA
14. Fresno State
15. N. Illinois
16. Michigan State

^_^

ag-my001

I'm happy with being 11, just wish LSU hadn't dropped that far so a win next week would look better. So long as A&M wins out, we should be the second team from the SEC, and I go along with the opinion that the Sugar Bowl would take us for Manziel's last game. Gonna be tough, especially with our defense against Mizzou.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I'm happy with being 11, just wish LSU hadn't dropped that far so a win next week would look better. So long as A&M wins out, we should be the second team from the SEC, and I go along with the opinion that the Sugar Bowl would take us for Manziel's last game. Gonna be tough, especially with our defense against Mizzou.

Manziel's last game? He thinks the NFL wants him?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Manziel's last game? He thinks the NFL wants him?

Maybe with another year. He needs to learn to progress through his reads and not just take off running out of the pocket. He gets some crap on his passing, but his numbers aren't bad at all. Way better than guys like Tebow and Newton.

I certainly wouldn't mind him being gone though.

Maybe with another year. He needs to learn to progress through his reads and not just take off running out of the pocket. He gets some crap on his passing, but his numbers aren't bad at all. Way better than guys like Tebow and Newton.

I certainly wouldn't mind him being gone though.

Yeah i would want the guy who made my team relevant again gone too.

edit: not even sure if youre an TAM fan, think you may be a bama fan actually.

So ill make a subpoint. His numbers are good becuase he has a 7'5 wr who he just chucks the ball up to, he cant read a defense to save his life.

Top Bottom