• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 12| Undefeated when playing (InsertTeamName) football

AntoneM

ASU fans just crapped their pants. They matched up way better against Furd than the Zeroes.

Against Furd's 2nd string, yeah, but they completely dominated our team for 2.5 quarters befor putting in the seconds string. I would prefer a shot at Oregon actually.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
They make it impossible to do it at FSU. Hundreds of cops line the wall and the wall is a good 8 foot drop down to the field.

Yeah, Alabama has a nice 5-7 foot tall iron fence between the stands and the sidelines.

Also, still a lot of older fans at Alabama (makes for quiet home games :/ )

ToxicAdam

I want to get a time machine and travel back to 2005 and show USC fans this tape of their fans rushing the field for a Stanford win. They will think the future is a very scary place.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I remember a big win at home against Florida and the cops lining the wall, facing the student section were shaking their cans of pepper spray as a warning.

USC played 2 defensive subs that game, and one of them only played a single down. Beating the Farm, farm-style with a dominant defensive performance.

Less than 50 scholarship players available. Fired head coach. Left for dead.

Beat the number 4 team in the country. Damn.

That party on the field isn't about beating the farm. That's nice, sure. But what it's really about is the after-celebration of today's "Fuck you Paul Dee, fuck you NCAA" party.

desh

There's the potential of a five way tie in the ACC coastal division if UNC, VT, Miami win out, and Duke beats Wake.

Draconian

I guess they weren't playing Stanford football tonight. Oh well.

Bama game was so bad it almost felt like a loss. We have one of these hangover games a season. At least we won this time. We were awful though.

KingGondo

Banned
Bama beat Mississippi State 20-7.

Oklahoma State beat Mississippi State 21-3.

You might have beaten us out for the national title in 2011, but we got our revenge in the end! Suck it.

Draconian

Then how do you explain the majority of the game against Colorado State?

Nobody took that game seriously. I don't consider that the same as a hangover game. We didn't turn the ball over four times in that game. It was never in doubt either.

EDIT: I would compare it to the Georgia Southern game a year or two ago.

Meier

When Levonte “Kermit” Whitfield ran for a 74-yard touchdown early in the first quarter, it marked the seventh time this season that a true freshman scored a touchdown. Last season, not one true freshman scored for the Seminoles.

Cool stat.

AntoneM

8-2, loving it. Too bad about the Notre dame loss, but the fact is we were outplayed in that game. Still 8-2 for an average (most seasons) Pac 10/12 team feels pretty good.

Top Bottom