• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 12| Undefeated when playing (InsertTeamName) football

Pimpwerx

Just saw a clip of Muschump's post-game presser.

We're not criticizing the kids on the field, jackass. We're criticizing you and your band of incompetents on staff. The kids may be working their butts off, but it's not working, and you're paid enough to accept that responsibility.

What a turd. PEACE.

FyreWulff

After laying down a bit.. it's just annoying as fuck that Nebraska won that game for Michigan State.

They need to superglue the ball to the QB's hands and only do run plays.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Missed the Bama game earlier. Watched the replay.

This team reverted to week 1 form. Hopefully they bounce back after the bye.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
1396879_10201966692962985_2126823576_o.jpg

My contributions to the new thread title )if there's not one are:

You're damn right we play football

or

We invented swagger

mark my words

auburn will win the iron bowl

I wouldn't be surprised. Last time Auburn had a bunch of lucky wins and Alabama was assumed to kill them, it didn't quite happen that that way. You can be sure Saban remembers that.

AP Poll

DUKE RANKED

Code:
1	Alabama (55)	10-0	1,495	1
2	FSU (5)	        10-0	1,445	2
3	Baylor	        9-0	1,351	4
4	Ohio State	10-0	1,343	3
5	Oregon	        9-1	1,210	6
6	Auburn	        10-1	1,205	7
7	Clemson	        9-1	1,115	8
8	Missouri	9-1	1,067	9
9	Texas A&M	8-2	956	10
10	Stanford	8-2	899	5
11	Oklahoma State	9-1	889	12
12	South Carolina	8-2	870	11
13	Michigan State	9-1	749	14
14	UCLA	        8-2	710	13
15	Fresno State	9-0	572	16
16	Wisconsin	8-2	559	17
17	UCF	        8-1	535	15
18	LSU	        7-3	439	18
19	Arizona State	8-2	430	21
20	N Illinois	10-0	426	20
21	Louisville	9-1	412	19
22	Oklahoma	8-2	318	22
23	USC	        8-3	187	30
24	Mississippi	7-3	119	26
25	Duke	        8-2	94	29

Coaches' Poll Formatting Hell

Duke Ranked here also!

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Fucking hell. Too late with my troll post. :(

AP Top 25

1 Florida State (32)
2 Alabama (25)
3 Ohio State (2)
4 Auburn
5 Oregon
6 Baylor
7 Clemson
8 Missouri
9 Texas A&M
10 South Carolina
11 Oklahoma State
12 UCLA
13 Stanford
14 Michigan State
15 UCF
16 Fresno State
17 Wisconsin
18 LSU
19 Louisville
20 Northern Illinois
21 Arizona State
22 Oklahoma
23 Duke
24 Minnesota
25 Ole Miss

Dropped in both polls. Not shocked. Hopefully UCF can make up some ground against Rutgers. But defensive injuries/losses are adding up. We were already thin coming into the season.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I love how if Duke can squeeze past Wake and UNC and we manage to beat them in the ACCCG they will be the second best win for us all year.

squicken

Baylor and Ohio State are really close in the Coaches' Poll. Baylor will pass them if they win out. Saw something that OSU's road opponents are winless in conference play

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Dear Alabama, FSU, Voters, and Computers

Don't fuck us! We neeeeedddd this game to happen!

Signed,
The World

Problem is we can likely win out even if Winston gets charged/suspended, but would have zero chance against Bama without him. So the game could get crappy real quick if Winston turns out to be charged.

KingGondo

Banned
If it's any consolation, I had you ranked higher.
I give far more credence to the mre Poll than the AP Poll.

Seriously though, we beat the spread by 10x on the road and have won 6 in a row, Stanford loses its second game to an unspectacular USC team (after losing to fucking Utah earlier) and they're still ahead of us? Bullshit.

Everything will take care of itself if we beat Baylor, but it's still ridiculous.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Problem is we can likely win out even if Winston gets charged/suspended, but would have zero chance against Bama without him. So the game could get crappy real quick if Winston turns out to be charged.

Depends on which Bama offense shows up against Auburn, the SEC East winner, and FSU (with or without Winston). Play like they did against MSU, VT, or Colorado State and all of those are very losable games.

FSU could end up playing Baylor (or maybe tOSU. I guess.)

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Depends on which Bama offense shows up against Auburn, the SEC East winner, and FSU (with or without Winston). Play like they did against MSU, VT, or Colorado State and all of those are very losable games.

FSU could end up playing Baylor (or maybe tOSU. I guess.)

Baylor is screwed against OkSt.

KingGondo

Banned
Baylor is screwed against OkSt.
I wish I had your level of confidence.

I feel like we should beat them at home, but we'll have to play a low-mistake game, or force Baylor into uncharacteristic mistakes. Petty has thrown 1 INT all year, and our D leads the country with 19. Something's gotta give.

Draconian

Baylor/Ok State will be a great game. I have no idea who's going to win, but it bodes much better for Ok State that it's in Stillwater. I think it'll be tight all the way through though.

JHall

Just saw a clip of Muschump's post-game presser.

We're not criticizing the kids on the field, jackass. We're criticizing you and your band of incompetents on staff. The kids may be working their butts off, but it's not working, and you're paid enough to accept that responsibility.

What a turd. PEACE.

Sums up my thoughts exactly.

you guys are dumb, clearly Auburn will beat Alabama and then Missouri in the SEC championship.....and after the other undefeateds flame out somehow Auburn vs Alabama v2 will be the championship

:p

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
you guys are dumb, clearly Auburn will beat Alabama and then Missouri in the SEC championship.....and after the other undefeateds flame out somehow Auburn vs Alabama v2 will be the championship

:p

I suppose it was inevitable that Auburn life-longs would show up after the Georgia game.

Top Bottom