• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 13| _ E ... _ A N _ ... _ A _ A

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hope he's alright. Thought I saw his legs move, but once the medics got out there, not much moving

Speaking of Clemson, three big ACC vs. SEC rivalry games next week. FSU and @Florida appear to be going at noon, Georgia and @Georgia Tech at 3:30, and Clemson and @SC in the nightcap at 7.

ACC, please win at least 2. Preferably FSU and Clemson.

Enfinit

Speaking of Clemson, three big ACC vs. SEC rivalry games next week. FSU and @Florida appear to be going at noon, Georgia and @Georgia Tech at 3:30, and Clemson and @SC in the nightcap at 7.

ACC, please win at least 2. Preferably FSU and Clemson.

I would say FSU and GT are more likely than Clemson. It depends on the length of Murray's injury and how it affects his playing ability next week. FSU vs. UF should be a blowout, but I think GT vs. UGA is going to be a lot closer than people think.

Obviously the big game is going to be SC vs. Clemson, which should be a blast to watch. If SC plays like they did today (despite it being against Coastal Carolina), I'd say SC would beat Clemson, but it'll be close.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
And Okie St keeps their butts in the stands. As if they have won a big game before. See that USC?

I think Watkins blows up on SC and kills them.

Lonestar

I have no clue how USCe will do, because as far as I can tell, they haven't play a game since UGA early. Though, they did beat Mizzou.

And Okie St keeps their butts in the stands. As if they have won a big game before. See that USC?
Again, ours was a "Fuck the NCAA" party. This was a team unfairly punished and a long suffering fanbase. Not to mention the team was left for dead mere weeks ago.

Lonestar

Again, ours was a "Fuck the NCAA" party. This was a team unfairly punished and a long suffering fanbase. Not to mention the team was left for dead mere weeks ago.

face it, they ran out there to ask Coach O if he'd buy them all In-N-Out burgers

and I lead the post count for this weeks topic, while not watching my team's game (well, only about 3 minutes of it). Strange.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Related, does Clemson rush the field every time they win at home? Or is everyone allowed on the field after a game? Because they rushed the field today against Citadel.

Paches

Unreal. Pac12 ref in the UW/OSU game did a full 180 to look at the first down marker and then spotted the ball a full half yard ahead of where the guy was down to make it a first. This is insane.

Lonestar

projected top 6 BCS:
Alabama
FSU
OSUn
Auburn
Clemson
Mizzou

if, if...Auburn beats Alabama, USCe beats Clemson, Mizzou beats A&M, Auburn beats #4 Mizzou (by that point, I'd assume it's FSU, OSU, Auburn, Mizzou), then....I say Auburn would go ahead of OSUn. 2 top 5 BCS wins in the last 2 weeks....

Alabama wins by 15 next week

Ace 8095

The eagle tracking his prey.

o9K22bW.jpg

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
ugh, a kneeldown from the shotgun. I'm sorry I pulled for you Stupid Okie.

IIRC Oklahoma State fumbled a kneel down snap from under center that led to an opposing touchdown in a close game a few years ago because they used the shotgun 95% of the time and their QB/center weren't used to it.

Top Bottom