• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Championship Week: Of Meaningless Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Foster_vs_flea_flicker.gif

Late night laugh attack

tebunker

Banned
Pasting image here

201613-game-poster_1.jpg.pagespeed.ce.vWVrUSZUX3.jpg

How dare they sully the holiness of Calvinball.

Also they do know Calvin gets wrecked by Hobbes right?

While my head and heart are for Alabama and that game, I have to be truly honest in that I believe the Clemson/anOSU game is going to be the better overall game on Saturday.

HTupolev

my rule of thumb, never buy specific bowl game or opponent ware until after the game. Idk how many 2006 and 2007 national championship shirts just sat in my closet.
It certainly seems to be an all-in piece of clothing. D:

Doesn't seem to have any specific references to this game, though. So I guess it'll also come in handy for any future occasion that UW plays Alabama. Or something. Maybe.

Baylor's star reciever from last night KD Cannon has decided to enter the draft after his performance. Baylor did gain a new signee today which brings their 2017 recruiting class up to a total of 2 players.

andycapps

Any questions for the podcast? Why is Washington even showing up? Is Bama starting their second string to see if they can still win?

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Why do some pundits predict a score as close as 42-17, in favor of Washington? Do they know something the rest of us don't know about Browning? Is he injured?

ALABAMA IS GOING TO LOSE!

THE QUADRUMVIRATE OF EVIL - ALABAMA, MICHIGAN, PENN STATE, AND TEXAS TECH SHALL FALL ONCE AGAIN!

THUS SAYETH SIRPOPOPOP

Do you think Rutger's NCAA violations are going to negatively affect the program in any way?

Maybe.

I think the violations are a conspiracy theory launched by the quadrumvirate of evil: Alabama, Michigan, Penn State, and Texas Tech.

They are scared of Rutgers' potential.

ag-my001

Time for one last head scratching, alcohol requiring, blood pressure rising event of stupidity called a Texas A&M football game.

Think it's clear that Bama is going to lose. They lost the Battle of the Bowl.

Like... what incentive do I have to watch this game? It's already decided.

ag-my001

Speedy Noil suspended again? Lol. I think we're something stupid like 4-0 when he's out. Still stupid for him to get in trouble so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom