• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should kick these kids out of college for dropping the ball before the end zone

edit: lmao, whistle blown before tejas picked up the ball

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Cal got away with one there. Crazy that this happens in only week 3, and it's not only not the craziest finish to a game this season, it's not even the craziest finish to a Texas game this season.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Big XII refs on the field, too. So the fix isn't in, this may just be a stupid rule. Honestly, that happened 3 times today. What the hell is going on with these players nonchalantly dropping the ball before crossing the end zone?

SCChappy

Banned
Fucking dumbass pass decision after the blocked punt killed everything

They couldn't stop us at all on the ground and we do a cute little pass into double coverage

I hate being a Texas fan

cashman

Banned
Welp, congrats to Cal, I'm not gonna complain about that last call since Texas really didn't deserve to win anyway. The secondary was supposed to be their best unit on D but they got fucking dominated.

LOL at Cal rushing the field.

Gurrry

Nice way to get fucked at the end by the refs in that Texas game.

Our fucking defense can fuck themselves. 50 fucking points. I cant take it.

woodchuck

Complete horseshit. A Texas player recovered it. Is there a definition of "immediate"? Complete bullshit

Also horrendous move by Charlie strong to punt.

What's the higher percentage? Convert on 4th and 10 or force a 3 and out to a team that you gave up 50 points to and then get the ball back at your own ~20 with no timeouts left and 1 minute left.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
This is Cal's biggest win in a long time, and they can't act like they've been there, so let them rush the field. They've earned their glee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom