• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Nine: Penn State Overcomes Adversity, is Healing Now

Kevtones

Got to feel great for Pharaoh Brown. All-American dude's injury two years ago (the year Oregon play OSU in the CFP) nearly had his leg amputated due to injury. Two TDs this game :D

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Win or loss in the Shoe, all I can say is that there's blood in the water and next week doesn't look nearly as scary anymore for Nebraska.

Don't understand that FG call though.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Tied it up! Planning for overtime. Hope we didn't leave too much time on the clock, defense has been good today but they're hard to trust.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
It's weird that Nebraska's best win is going to be against Northwestern, lol.

The Fightin' Fitzgeralds can be deadly in the right situation.

HeySeuss

Win or loss in the Shoe, all I can say is that there's blood in the water and next week doesn't look nearly as scary anymore for Nebraska.

Eh, I don't think we're very good, but I'm not sure Nebraska is any good either. Won't matter because we're gonna get housed by Michigan

It shouldn't have looked scary for 2 weeks to be honest even if they were on the road they have looked....bad.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Utah is getting the ball back with 330 left.. cmon

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Had to get my hot take in early dudes!

giphy.gif

Top Bottom