• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Nine: Penn State Overcomes Adversity, is Healing Now

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Can Tejas pull off the miracle.

It ain't gonna happen...

Baylor's the better team but they lack depth and any week could be the week that all the drama catches up to them. I won't be surprised with a Baylor loss to any school on their schedule this year outside of Northwestern State and maybe Rice and they've already played those games.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Starting off the game with two straight turnovers, one in the end zone and one almost in our own red zone. Great.

Kevtones

Damn, that was an easy pick from Utah. Browning made that easy for the defender.

Holy shit how did the ref call that a fumble? Not only is he physically and obviously down but the ground caused the fumble while he's lying on the ground. Pac12 reaaaaalllly wants a team in the playoffs lol.

Kevtones

That's the right penalty on Washington but wtf kind of play call was that from Utah? UW hasn't stopped Williams at and you run this confusing QB keeper?

And he's still not on the field?! Utah what are you doing???

Kevtones

Utah has to win by the other team turning it over and being stupid. Washington just did both.

How stupid is their OC? Joe Williams is overpowering the Huskies and they go AWAY from him at the goal line?

I've never heard Gus Williams so mad lol

Afrikan

That Baylor CB didn't want anything to do with tackling the rb on that TD.

the Texas WR let go of him early... and the Baylor CB...kind of latched back on, on his own...lol. Like "block me dude"...lol.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
10-10 at the half isn't a bad result so far. I'd obviously like more out of our offense but the defense is playing pretty well.

Top Bottom