• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Nine: Penn State Overcomes Adversity, is Healing Now

Kevtones

Seriously though - the Pac12 has looked historically bad this year. If there was ever a year to be decent, Washington chose a good year.

AntoneM

Now we're (ASU) playing like we're down to our 4th QB and 2 starting OL and our top RB are out too.

Our D just sucks so injuries don't even matter.

HeySeuss

Ah get done working overtime then painting the gf's bedroom and I see by the Buckeye clock that it's time to drink. Heavily.

AntoneM

Your guys' D-Line is good.

Oregon is banged up too, especially on D.

Yeah, the line is good, but man, no LB's CB's or S's have the word "tackle" in their vocabulary.

And your O is abusing that by running outside or just simply passing the ball, lol.

---edit---
Do we both have true freshman in at QB?

Kevtones

Yeah, the line is good, but man, no LB's CB's or S's have the word "tackle" in their vocabulary.

It's quite possible that ASU was stealing our 'how to tackle' signals then :)

And yeah our QB is a true freshman. He was 4th/5th on the depth chart but just learned real fast and is suddenly good.

devilhawk

Quite the gift for the Utes on that call. Though, it was an elegant pirouette from the QB on the flop. I certainly can't do that.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
GA is a pretty good team except they can't block on O.

It's crazy how that one deficiency kills their whole team.

HTupolev

Quite the gift for the Utes on that call. Though, it was an elegant pirouette from the QB on the flop. I certainly can't do that.
At least it's not as bad as those calls on the sideline where the tackle literally couldn't have changed momentum to avoid contact.

Still very stupid, though.

Top Bottom