• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Nine: Penn State Overcomes Adversity, is Healing Now

Ourobolus

Banned
Man, what happened to our O-Line after the OSU game. I know our O-Line typically has issues, but you'd think they'd be keeping up that momentum. Sigh...

LOL at Petrino getting mad because the refs called "3 holding penalties in a 2 minute drive." Right, because of that rule where you shouldn't call a holding penalty so as not to ruin a 2 minute drive. How about you figure out how not to be down to VIRGINIA at the half.

Mfw, at this rate, Eastern gets to a bowl while MSU doesn't.

giphy.gif

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I'll take the score. We've gotten all the breaks. 28-7 isn't the way the game has gone, but Duke has fumbled it all over the field despite having a ton of yards.

clav

Watching the Michigan MSU game with Skycam mode is kinda refreshing.

No unnecessary commentary.

Just hearing the atmosphere.

I completely forgot that Virginia was now coached by Bronco Mendenhall. He's gonna need some time to build that roster back up. I guess if you can build good teams recruiting with one arm tied behind your back at BYU you can probably do it at Virginia.

UCF absolutely falling apart in the 2nd half. Tie game now. Frost needs to consider sitting Milton for a bit so he can collect his thoughts.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
The most frustrating part of watching other teams play football is realizing that just about 100% of the time both teams on the field have a better pass rush than us.

Hopefully we'll get some production out of the 3 DEs we're redshirting this year.

Sotha_Sil

UCF absolutely falling apart in the 2nd half. Tie game now. Frost needs to consider sitting Milton for a bit so he can collect his thoughts.

Epic meltdown. Three games in a row where the offense is useless in the second half. I'll chalk it up to a completely new system coming off 0-12. Still a chance for a bowl game with Tulane and Cincy coming up at home.

Top Bottom