• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Nine: Penn State Overcomes Adversity, is Healing Now

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
The targetting rule is destroying football. I am not saying something like it shouldn't exist for safety, but right now it seems nobody knows what is, and isn't, targeting, and the inconsistency is deciding games.

Absolute bullshit what was just called in the clemson game and not called in the tu/baylor game.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Am I the only one here hoping to god that UK ends up the SEC east champ just for lulz?

I can't see Kentucky winning against both Georgia and Tennessee, but I'd love to see it happen. Not terribly unlikely Flarda does their part and drops the Arkansas and LSU games.

jjasper

Haha right. I know you're kidding, but this is his senior laden team which is likely the best you will see from him.

Sorry jjasper. Not going to pile on.
Not really piling on me. I have thought the duded sucked pretty much since his first year.

Also it isn't really a senior laden team.

But yeah this is probably the end for him cause it puts him on the hot seat which always leads to people getting fired cause once they get on there recruiting suffers then your teams aren't as good and you lose more games. So I give him another year or so. He will get this offseason to fix the offense and then probably be gone by the end of next year. Will be a little complicated because the AD is retiring so who knows though might delay things a little bit.

tebunker

Banned
I can't see Kentucky winning against both Georgia and Tennessee, but I'd love to see it happen. Not terribly unlikely Flarda does their part and drops the Arkansas and LSU games.

Yeah I only see em losing to LSU honestly and that may not happen after Bama breaks LSU.

I just want chaos in the east and everywhere but the SEC west.

However yall should check out @edsds twitter, dude is a lifer UF fan and wants no part of Del Rio v Alabama cause he knows Bama would destroy that dude

andycapps

Not really piling on me. I have thought the duded sucked pretty much since his first year.

Also it isn't really a senior laden team.

But yeah this is probably the end for him cause it puts him on the hot seat which always leads to people getting fired cause once they get on there recruiting suffers then your teams aren't as good and you lose more games. So I give him another year or so. He will get this offseason to fix the offense and then probably be gone by the end of next year. Will be a little complicated because the AD is retiring so who knows though might delay things a little bit.

The thing is, he's not a good recruiter either. He hasn't brought any great recruiting classes there. My only point was, these are all his guys. This is likely the ceiling for him.

Yeah I only see em losing to LSU honestly and that may not happen after Bama breaks LSU.

I just want chaos in the east and everywhere but the SEC west.

However yall should check out @edsds twitter, dude is a lifer UF fan and wants no part of Del Rio v Alabama cause he knows Bama would destroy that dude
I'm sure he doesn't. Florida isn't much of a threat on offense. If our OL and punters were worth a damn we would have destroyed them today.

Defense did a great job considering they were out there the whole game defending short fields due to an offense that couldn't sustain drives because Eason was running for his life the whole game. And then because we averaged around 30 yards a punt.

Meier

I am at a party and watching on my phone. I cannot fucking believe that block below the waist call. Unreal.

Top Bottom