• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Nine: Penn State Overcomes Adversity, is Healing Now

DominoKid

idk who i want to win this game.

on one hand its fun to see clemson lose. on the other hand i'd like the ACC to get a team in the playoffs and they're our shot.

No one's going to talk about that amazing block by Gallman to pick up the free blitzer from the outside, but that's what gave Watson all that time.

cdyhybrid

Nah 1 loss Louisville or Clemson would still get in over the Big 12 at this point.
Big 12 ain't the problem, you need to worry about them getting in over the OSUn/Michigan loser. I think a 1-loss ACC champ gets in over them right now, but a Clemson loss puts the ACC's room for error at zero.

Big 12 ain't the problem, you need to worry about them getting in over the OSUn/Michigan loser. I think a 1-loss ACC champ gets in over them right now, but a Clemson loss puts the ACC's room for error at zero.

I still think the ACC champ gets in with only 1 loss. Playoff committee loves conference champions especially if they have an CCG. The OSU/UM thing is possible but i think it would take 2 loss champions elsewhere.

Top Bottom