• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Combine the last two games you played into one game

Dishonored + Stellaris

uhhhh

i guess dishonored's gameplay but set in a galactic space opera?

powers are justified through technology rather than magic?
you can choose to work for different galactic empires, who you support changes how the conflicts between them resolve?

space whales?

totowhoa

Banned
Clash Royale meets Splatoon.

It's clash royale, but characters paint the terrain via their attacks, and/or passive abilities (like movement leaving paint). Spells also help cover terrain, and enemies burst into your team's paint on death.

Walking through enemy paint is like a weak poison in CR 10 months ago - it slows you down and drains your health.

I'm already into it. Who's with me?

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Uncharted Lost Legacy and Diablo 3. I'm picturing a third person diablo with uncharted visuals.

Yeeeeeeeeesssss.

souppboy

Neo Member
DOOM+DYING LIGHT

Basically open world Doom with better climbing and more verticality. I imagine that the limb chopping and brutality of both games would be ramped up. All in all sounds like a solid game

Rocket League x No Mans Sky

Fly across the galaxy to beat people in car based soccer matches. At the center of the universe lies the Grand Champion. Make it there and defeat them.

Sonic Mania and Diablo 3… Diablo Mania
Featuring Sonic the Monk, Tails the Necromancer, and Knuckles as a crusader. Go up against Eggblo.

Zip_it007

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds + Overcooked

Parachute down on to a wrecked island with the only thing left intact, kitchens. Work in teams to beat competing kitchens with some sent to scour the landscape to find hidden ingredients and others left to craft the perfect dishes.

You better be quick though! A force-field is slowly closing in on your kitchen leaving your ingredient gatherers with less and less area to find what they need.

Last kitchen serving wins.

I'd play it.

Mr Jared

Sonic Mania and PlayerUnknown's: Battlegrounds.

A massively multiplayer Sonic the Hedgehog deathmatch that pits 100 players against one another to become the last hedgehog standing. Select your spawn point in a massive Green Hill Zone and dash through level in search of power-ups and the rare Ring drops.

PUBG and Warframe.

Sci-fi Battle Royale with crazy movement abilities, and monstrous arsenals, supported by an awesome and extremely efficient dev-team? Yes please.

Nightfall

Sonic Mania and Just Cause 3.

Oh boy, that would be a wild ride. You'd run blazing fast across some islands, stuff blowing up left and right, swinging around with a hook, Tails as replacement for the wing suit and rings flying out of everything you shoot.

It would be a glorious mess.

Overwatch + Splatoon 2

Could be a more focused objective - based game that's not just ranked matches.

Plus, more unique Inkling/Octing designs.

Super Mario Galaxy x Max Payne 3. You hop from happy-looking planet to happy-looking planet, launch stars and all, collecting bullets with a wiimote and shootdodging your way through gravity fields to kill space thugs. In between shots of liquor and handfuls of painkillers, Max will give edgy monologues punctuated with WAHOOs. Final boss fight is you shooting a fleeing spaceship with a grenade launcher riding shotgun in a starshroom while Captain Toad convinces you to be a better man. Noise rock covers of SMG songs will blare throughout.

hughesta

Banned
Persona 5
Breath of the Wild

man I don't even know. I guess just take BOTW, set it in Shibuya, make the fights turnbased and make it stylish as fuck. Could be cool?

Laieon

Sonic Mania and Rocket League

I guess it would be a Rocket League-ized Sonic R?

Modern warfare remastered and Sonic mania ��

250px-Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Coverart.png

Firecrest

Sonic Mania and Hellblade

So a 32-bit Saturn side scrolling conversion of Hellblade? Basically, I'm thinking Senua teams up with Sonic and co. in a Guardian Heroes-esque 2D beat 'em up?

En-ou

Last two games I played were Bloodborne and BOTW.

That actually sounds like an amazing combination now that I think about it. With Bloodborne's combat and BOTW's dynamic enviroment you could have something absolutely incredible.
Bloodborne also, and Street Fighter V...Darkstalkers??

Ascheroth

Divinity: Dragon Commander and Trails of Cold Steel... which could actually be pretty rad:

A RTS where you play the Erebonian Empire in its quest to conquer the entire Zemurian continent, with lots of factional shenanigans and politics involved.
Manage your army, research new technology in the Reinford Company and train future soldiers at the Military Academies. Strengthen the bonds between you and your favorite commanders to increase their moral and give them access to special abilities.
Making decisions on the world map is turn-based and the battles will be RTS-style.
And you can also use a mech to fly around and shoot shit up all action-game style.
The game also has an incredible soundtrack.

Top Bottom