• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2016. That's Rare Groove. Volume is Crucial.

Whew been a busy few days. Today was my kid's first day back in school. I'll have to go through the last few pages and see what I missed.

I think Tom Taylor wrote All-New Wolverine Annual #1 on the toilet so he could take two dumps at the same time. Do not buy.

Oops. I don't even pull that book yet it's the only new comic i bought today; it looked fun. dang.

So I started to get back into comics with spiderman. He was the only thing I collected back in the day during the mcfarlane era. I went to the local store and it's confusing as hell how they have rebooted amazing spiderman like twice now it seems. Are they going to keep going with this latest numbering or is it just going to be in volumes from now on(i.e., 20 issues and then start over again)? I don't really care for that. Also, the artwork kind of lost its charm that the old comics had and looks like generic photoshop. On the plus side, the paper looks like it will last a lot longer than the old newsprint, though it loses that delicious old comic smell

Top Bottom