• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| July 2017 | Princess, I've Seen the Way You Look At Me.

I just wanted the mom to be the last one to die so she could see her faith kill all her children. Is that so wrong?

Ha your a cruel man. That double blow as well where
she was sure the gods/fates would save them last minute and they actually did as the scientists watching say they would have actually flown through the rings and come out unscathed, for then soldiers to set off the device which made sure they were screwed anyway by making the weird big creature thing angry. So they actually were saved by the gods only to be dragged back down again by man (well not man, whatever species they were, but you get the idea).

Malyse

DEsZTl6VwAQaT1B.jpg:large

YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!

Code:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCnFm3jV0AAaY50.jpg:large[/IMG]

That's kinda perfect.
https://twitter.com/superlog/status/876448908532002824

Aizo

Banned
I just had a bunch of whiskey with my friends. What do I read on the train? Sheriff of Babylon, Bacchus, Teen Titans, Saga, Giant Days (very hard to type for me right now), Justice League Dark...?

Messi

I just had a bunch of whiskey with my friends. What do I read on the train? Sheriff of Babylon, Bacchus, Teen Titans, Saga, Giant Days (very hard to type for me right now), Justice League Dark...?

What's the percentage on whiskey in Japan. Is that stuff strong?

Aizo

Banned
What's the percentage on whiskey in Japan. Is that stuff strong?
I was drinking at my friend's place, so like 43%~ (basic Suntory whiskey) haha.
For Japanese whiskey, though? Still around there. I typically drink bourbon or scotch, but if I were to recommend a Japanese whiskey... Hibiki. Mm.

I finished Sheriff of Babylon. That was dark. What a way to end it. Waiting on part three...

... also the mid credits scene was pretty fun
, hoping Mando does a good job as scorpion he's definitely a good actor when he wants to be.

I haven't seen a ton of
Mando's
work, but I tend to admire his craft. You've seen performances of his you haven't liked?

COME ON SPIDER-MAN!

Heh. That was my favourite part. Though sadly I didn't enjoy the movie a ton. But that's on me and my gripes with modern/action movies. /old man

Bii

Venom: Space Knight is a fun little read. Read up to issue 8 and find it entertaining.

As more exclusives are announced for SDCC, I'm finding it tough to keep my merch spending under my own limit.

Top 10:
1. Dark Days: The Casting #1
2. Detective Comics #960
3. Injustice 2 #14
4. The Flash #26
5. Wonder Woman #26
6. Titans #13
7. Action Comics #983
8. Darth Vader #3
9. Amazing Spider-Man #30
10. Spider-Men II #1 (of 5)

Hmmm. On phone but DC have put up some stuff about that Marini OGN series. The Dark Prince Charming lol. Art looks really nice, plot is very basic, not alot to go on lol.

Enrico Marini makes his American comics debut with an original, two-part graphic novel starring the Dark Knight! What secret connection do both Batman and The Joker share with a strange and mysterious young girl? After she’s kidnapped by The Joker, Batman must plunge deep into the underworld of Gotham City and race against time to find out where she’s being held. The stakes are high, and for Batman, it’s personal!

Out Nov 1st, not sure if that was confirmed before.

Source with more: http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2017/07/14/exclusive-batman-the-dark-prince-charming-offers-a-new-vision-of-gotham?sf97999134=1

Phamit

Interview with Slott and Bagley about ASM and Venom Legacy

EW can exclusively reveal the Legacy covers for Amazing Spider-Man #789 (which reverts back to this classic numbering after September) and Venom #155 (which already went back to original numbering in May to celebrate issue #150). That Amazing Spider-Man issue will begin the ”Fall of Parker" storyline, in which Peter returns to The Daily Bugle in a mysterious capacity following the disappearance of Parker Industries, while Venom begins the ”Lethal Protector" story that will pit everyone's favorite symbiote against fellow Spider-villains like Kraven the Hunter.

Code:
 [img]http://i.imgur.com/yhwBdmJ.jpg[/img]

GAMEPROFF

Banned
So, who is going against my bet that Peter is going to be the new JJJ or the new Robbie of the Bugle after 789?

Also, Bagleys Venom looks stupid. I am fine with not totally exagerating him, but he looks like Juggernaut with a black surface.

Top Bottom