• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| July 2017 | Princess, I've Seen the Way You Look At Me.

Man the new Spurrier book at Image looks great. They really specifically were hyping it as an all ages thing awhile back but no mention of that since they announced it and no mention in solicits. I wonder if they reworked that.

Doesn't look interesting to me from the preview, but I trust in Spurrier and will give it a try. Have I bugged you lately about reading Numbercruncher?

Got my X-Men Blue page in from Jorge Molina's sale. It was 180 marked down to 126 then back up to 176 to FedEx it from Mexico.

Sweet!

Wanderer5

Are they well made?

Don't know about the SotN one, but the Curse of Darkness one was okay from what I recall. It was only two volumes and was a prequel to the game.

The SotN one was a prequel story too that was called "Dracula X ~Nocturne in the Moonlight~ Art Works" and was made by Ayami Kojima. Guess it was just a very short one.

Man, I'm stumped. I don't know whether to get Baltimore from the CMX sale or the last 3 Punisher Max complete collections from IST. Choices, choices!

Edit: Or I could get the entire run of Abe Sapien! AAAAHHHHHHHHH

Quitely variant:
dfc57_mxkaelwbejlutv.jpg

Sandfox

They have been doing the first few issues half off. When books are 25 issues in and you are only discounting the first trade for your big sale. Something is up. This should be a sale to pull in new people. Rebirth is getting to the point where it's daunting to jump in and financially quite harsh. Catching up on each bi weekly series costs $75.
Actually it's not even 50% off because they have books going from $3 to $4. The second trades are still fairly new so I don't see them doing that kind of sale, but now would be the right time I guess.

Doesn't look interesting to me from the preview, but I trust in Spurrier and will give it a try. Have I bugged you lately about reading Numbercruncher?
!

Haha no you haven't but I haven't forgot either! I have a messy notepad where I keep track of all my books and books I want to get and Spurrier's remaining works are right up there fresh from last time :D

Just reading an interview with Victor Santos about his book Dark Horse are publishing, Rashomon. It's a feudal Japanese samurai noir that was initially published in Spain in B&W, and now it's in English and colour. Looks pretty interesting:

Interview link for those interested!

Tim Seeley is apparently taking over Green Lanterns full time in October. This news seriously bums me the hell out.

Seeley did good on Nightwing.

Like there's really a difference.

Old Man Logan cannot sleep with all the ladies of the Marvel Universe.

STORY: PAUL JENKINS & BRYAN LIE
ART / COVER: HENDRY PRASETYA

Has someone an opinion on the creators? The book sounds interesting

How have so many people not heard or read Paul Jenkins?

So rumors are going around Ike is out of Marvel.

Apparently, it's from a Hollywood Reporter article that mentioned it back in MAy.

For the longest time, decades in fact, Marvel chairman Isaac Perlmutter wouldn't show his face in public. The 74-year-old Israeli American could very well have taken a bow for rescuing Marvel Comics from bankruptcy in the 1990s or selling his company to Disney for $4 billion in 2009, but Perlmutter has never been interested in publicity. His aversion to the limelight runs so deep that he's no longer CEO of Marvel, and yet, news outlets continue to confer that title upon him because there has never been any press release announcing he had relinquished that role.

Top Bottom