• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| March Harley Quinn does the Banana Splits

Oh dear haha, I had no idea the showrunner was a guy off of Dexter, and not from Dexter's better years either. At least I don't care much about Inhumans, that's kind of worrying for Iron Fist though ha. Hopefully they've got this.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Just saw Logan. Very, very good movie, but the ratings are far to high. Nowhere the league of a The Dark Knight.
Days of Future Past was better.

Now of to get my 3 1/2 hours sleep!

MG310

This Harley is much more substantial than I expected. I was thinking it'ld be around the size of the DCC Hughes/Conner busts.

output_zpsp7qyksg2.jpg~original

Logan made me tear up.

This movie just hits you with so many emotions, especially if you grew up with Fox's version of the X-Men.

JTripper

Logan made me tear up.

This movie just hits you with so many emotions, especially if you grew up with Fox's version of the X-Men.

I'm so excited to see it. X-Men (2000) was the first comic book movie I loved growing up that wasn't Batman, so Hugh Jackman has always been the definitive Wolverine for me. Even though I also dug the animated shows like the 90s series and Evolution, I always viewed Jackman as my favorite version of the character.

Speaking of Wolverine, I'm reading Loeb/Sale's Wolverine/Gambit and it is not very good lol

Just watched The Jungle Book (2016). Pretty fun movie. I really liked it, though some shots did seem a little awkward and the acting a little phoned in, but it worked and ended up making a really enjoyable film.

Time to read some Nightwing.
Just saw Logan. Very, very good movie, but the ratings are far to high. Nowhere the league of a The Dark Knight.
Days of Future Past was better.

Now of to get my 3 1/2 hours sleep!
This shit is dumb. It's not a critique. You're literally saying "people like it too much."

caliph95

Just watched The Jungle Book (2016). Pretty fun movie. I really liked it, though some shots did seem a little awkward and the acting a little phoned in, but it worked and ended up making a really enjoyable film.

Time to read some Nightwing.

This shit is dumb. It's not a critique. You're literally saying "people like it too much." And you know what? Not a critique.

Which is why i grown to dislike "overrated" and occasionally "underrated" since it means nothing anymore if it ever did.

Which is why i grown to dislike "overrated" and occasionally "underrated" since it means nothing anymore if it ever did.
"Underrated" is just as bad, becausw all that's saying is "people should like it more." Like, fuck off. My taste is my own, and I'll figure out what I do and don't like. It's part of the reason why I don't watch all of the "good" shows/movies and why I watch some of the "bad" shows/movies. If I watched everything that everybody says I should, then it's no longer my taste. Hence, why I watched all of Lost Girl.

caliph95

"Underrated" is just as bad, becausw all that's saying is "people should like it more." Like, fuck off. My taste is my own, and I'll figure out what I do and don't like. It's part of the reason why I don't watch all of the "good" shows/movies and why I watch some of the "bad" shows/movies. If I watched everything that everybody says I should, then it's no longer my taste. Hence, why I watched all of Lost Girl.
Fair enough, i kinda get picky when decding what movie or tv shows i watched. Even if i watched too much Tv.

Also can i say how missed i missed Rat Queens.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I hate when I clearly state my own opinion and people are super correct and go into debates only because I didnt said IMO.

Messi

Rachel Stott will draw Sex Criminals Annuals between arcs going forward. Written by Fraction and Zdarsky First one is about Sexual Gary. Not sure how to feel about that tbh. Try get the book back on track fully before doing annuals.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Rachel Stott will draw Sex Criminals Annuals between arcs going forward. Written by Fraction and Zdarsky First one is about Sexual Gary. Not sure how to feel about that tbh. Try get the book back on track fully before doing annuals.
I'm close to dropping it tbh

Roman

Hey guys, we're thinking of launching a podcast for and by COMICS GAF through its discord server. We'll probably record this weekend and so far it's donniewahlberg, psychbat, probably zombine and me.

If you have topic suggestions that you would like us to discuss, feel free to share them.

I hope this works out. Thanks in advance!

Reading through the Uncharted panel. Future Quest was apparently influenced by a few Cooke pitches. I'm guessing he was going to be on the book before his untimely death. RIP. :(

Stott is a damn good artist. Massive upgrade from Zdarsky's artwork which I like.

Messi

Hey guys, we're thinking of launching a podcast for and by COMICS GAF through its discord server. We'll probably record this weekend and so far it's donniewahlberg, psychbat, probably zombine and me.

If you have topic suggestions that you would like us to discuss, feel free to share them.

I hope this works out. Thanks in advance!

Zombeen won't show up

Thats fine, but that stops silly discussion when I am saying that I am considering ratings to high
We're in a comic community thread on a video game forum. All discussion here is silly. Using "overrated" and "underrated" is something that's been bothering me in general, as it really doesn't mean anything, and while you didn't use the exact words, you effectively used the definition.You threw your opinion out there, and I'm throwing out a response.

King has teased New Gods stuff on his twitter feed, but what I wouldn't give for Mignola to write and draw an epic New Gods story.

Haha I'm kidding we know Mig will never do that project, why not King instead. It just hurts my heart having saw those pics. I'd be down with King on New Gods for sure.

Messi

DCBS updated with 3 statues...they are 3 statues that I want..but do I want to commit to paying 6-700$ in a future month

Top Bottom