• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS|OT|October 2017- The only thing scarier than Messi's avatar are Marvels sales

22580366_122736898393209_2124017248069746688_n.jpg

Today I got The Complete Eightball, aww yeah

tim1138

Mariko Tamaki is on New Super-Man in January (although it sounds like it might be a one off issue) and James Robinson is still writing Wonder Woman.

Messi

Clearing way for Marguerite to write Wonder Woman... Pls.

Actually I'd love to see her on Supergirl or Zatanna.

Are the full solicits out?

Yeah it does sound like that tbh.

What if Tieri on Harley is a one off and Marguerite is on Harley. Imagine that book. Fuck. Why did I do this to myself.

Probably won't happen. Guessing Blue Beetle will also be done.

Batwoman is probably a one off because Bennett and Tynion are co-writing Fall of the Batmen IIRC. She was on like half the AfterShock solicits I saw :p

Absolute Sandman Overture!!!!
$125 though. -_-

Especially given it was only 6 issues. I can see they're also including all the orignal black and white line art to bump up the page count, but still... that's *realllllly* expensive for what you're getting. Given the deluxe edition is currently < $20 on Amazon, I have to wonder if there is a big enough "MUST HAVE THIS IN ABSOLUTE SIZE" market for this one that can actually justify the massive price bump given the paucity of content.

Also, yet another goddamn Absolute announced before Transmet Absolute 3!

Especially given it was only 6 issues. I can see they're also including all the orignal black and white line art to bump up the page count, but still... that's *realllllly* expensive for what you're getting. Given the deluxe edition is currently < $20 on Amazon, I have to wonder if there is a big enough "MUST HAVE THIS IN ABSOLUTE SIZE" market for this one that can actually justify the massive price bump given the paucity of content.

Also, yet another goddamn Absolute announced before Transmet Absolute 3!

Sandman is my favourite comic but I still couldn't bring myself to pick up Absolute Sandman v5 and Absolute Death.

Yea, don't know what's going on with Absolute Transmet...

[ig]http://is5.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Purple122/v4/f0/15/4c/f0154c41-3dac-e6c7-48e5-724cace4dd38/source/1200x630bb.jpg[/img]

-_-

Owzers

Finished black widow vol 2 and I thought it kinda ended
on weak group hug
I still liked it but the build was better than the end.

Back to heavy liquid, a Messi favorite.

ugh, Ed Benes drawing Superman? has that been the case recently? I started reading it in trade recently (I like it a lot!) and that's a big downgrade from Gleason/Mahnke

Aizo

Banned
Those DC solicits are insane. I feel like DC is specifically attacking me. I’m going to be so poor.

“Who is Troia?” is the name of a Titans arc coming up. Leave Donna alone. Haven’t we had enough with all her “Who is__?” storylines way back since the 80s? Her current origin is so dumb. Couldn’t leave well enough alone...

Those DC solicits are insane. I feel like DC is specifically attacking me. I'm going to be so poor.

”Who is Troia?" is the name of a Titans arc coming up. Leave Donna alone. Haven't we had enough with all her ”Who is__?" storylines way back since the 80s? Her current origin is so dumb. Couldn't leave well enough alone...
Seems Troia is a new version of the old Dark Angel story/villain?
The Wild Hunt seems to be series from the looks of it. I thought it was a one-shot for some reason.

Just a one-shot. Might be made ongoing later. It exists to give Capullo more time I think.

Aizo

Banned
Do you all just buy more and more series over time, or do you have a price limit or issue limit for the month? I added up all the DC stuff I want in January and it’s way too much. I have to scale back.
Which book?
Superman

Sandfox

Do you all just buy more and more series over time, or do you have a price limit or issue limit for the month? I added up all the DC stuff I want in January and it’s way too much. I have to scale back.

Superman
I just drop stuff when it feels like too much

Top Bottom