• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| September 2017 | 25 Years of wearing a smile to work!

ElNarez

Banned
If I get the votes for a Legacy OT (I might do it Wednesday.)

Here's the recap as of now.

I know I should update the X-Men but really, they have done nothing. Sans the O5.

well technically Jane Foster is dying of cancer and Mjolnir stalls it but being Thor means she can't get her treatment for said cancer, because somehow she wants regular cancer treatment and not Magic

well technically Jane Foster is dying of cancer and Mjolnir stalls it but being Thor means she can't get her treatment for said cancer, because somehow she wants regular cancer treatment and not Magic

Magical cancer treatment sounds like it would be more efficient.

Dalek

iZHlUEo.jpg

Gorgeous.

Wow that’s amazing.

OT for Marvel Legacy?

Yes or No?
Doing OTs for anything comics is a mistake. Like ten people will actually appreciate it.
They are back. I can't believe it. I want to cry. Now just give me back Eva. Please.
Stepford Cuckoos never left. They've popped up here and there. One of them has been a supporting role for Gen X.
She's explained that reasoning.

Sandfox

Monsters Unleashed has a new creative team in December. I guess Bunn is moving onto something else and this team will do an arc before the book is done.

VanWinkle

My wife was going to throw this bookshelf out, and I have been running out of room for books, so I went ahead and took it. Welcome bookshelf number three to my little room here, lol.

wm5nxa0.jpg

Conan-san

Picked up the three GNs for post Secret Wars Ms. Marvel in amazon's marvel sale and given how well the non sw stuff wrapped I pray to Christ that this wasnt a waste of a fiver.

That said, I have low hopes for the second one, what with it called "Cival War II".

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
What a god awful month December is going to be for Image. Only 11 for sure purchases with Rumble getting dropped.

BIRTHRIGHT #29
BLACK SCIENCE #34
COPPERHEAD #17
CURSE WORDS HOLIDAY SPECIAL #1
EXTREMITY #9
THE FIX #12
LAZARUS: X+66 #6
PAPER GIRLS #18
SPREAD #24
THE WALKING DEAD #174
YOUNGBLOOD #7

My wife was going to throw this bookshelf out, and I have been running out of room for books, so I went ahead and took it. Welcome bookshelf number three to my little room here, lol.

wm5nxa0.jpg
That's a good sturdy shelf. And she was gonna throw it out? Time for divorce. Can't let these little things slip through. It's either that or a lobotomy.

Vic_Viper

Stepford Cuckoos never left. They've popped up here and there. One of them has been a supporting role for Gen X.

Apparently Hope Summers is back too now lol. Last I remember she was put into a coma way before Tony Stark but now that someone wants to use her in a story she's all better. Guess comas are the best place to put characters you don't know what to do with. I'll be interested to see if they even bother explaining where she's been.

Sandfox

Apparently Hope Summers is back too now lol. Last I remember she was put into a coma way before Tony Stark but now that someone wants to use her in a story she's all better. Guess comas are the best place to put characters you don't know what to do with. I'll be interested to see if they even bother explaining where she's been.

Hope showed up earlier in an earlier issue of the book in a notable role.

ElNarez

Banned

Hope woke up from her coma during the latest volume of X-Force, dude. It's on you for missing out.

I was never as big a fan as All Star Superman as most people, but damn that page of supes preventing the suicide gets me every time (sniff sniff......wells up)

Trying to think of what stuff I need to get together for signing at thought bubble con this weekend, theyve moved it from its usual location this year to a different spot so I'll be back to getting lost again ha.

Not taking too much this year, lots of stuff for Brian K Vaughan to sign, maybe a vision issue for Walta to sign, Giant Days for Allison, then might see if theres any good prints about to pick up. Mondo are there but you need to be quieing damn early to get anything from there stall usually.

Spurrier's X-Force.

It's like no one read it exce--
Hope woke up from her coma during the latest volume of X-Force, dude. It's on you for missing out.
Nevermind! Now there's three people who read that run.

tim1138

What a god awful month December is going to be for Image. Only 11 for sure purchases with Rumble getting dropped.

BIRTHRIGHT #29
BLACK SCIENCE #34
COPPERHEAD #17
CURSE WORDS HOLIDAY SPECIAL #1
EXTREMITY #9
THE FIX #12
LAZARUS: X+66 #6
PAPER GIRLS #18
SPREAD #24
THE WALKING DEAD #174
YOUNGBLOOD #7

If you drop books when creators change shouldn't you have dropped the Walking Dead like 168 issues ago?

Top Bottom