• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Confirmed: 24 is back. 12 episodes. Summer 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidtmd

Banned
Borderline Vegetable Audrey, Zombie Almeida, Bullet through his head Logan - the gangs all here!

Maybe the baddie jumps through and crosses Jacks time stream, meeting up with all friends throughout all the Seasons as Chloe jumps through time to help Bauer defeat the evil plot before he regenerates at the end of the episode into Carrie Mathison?

Sean

Banned
I do not remember that for some reason. I do remember the end of season 5 where Jack goes from being tortured in a warehouse (iirc) to being shipped off to China in a boat in like 5 minutes.

He's probably thinking of the episode in season 2 where Jack and Nina's plane was shot down and then they had a massive firefight and wrecked a bunch of commandos. Had one of my favorite Jack Bauer kills, the flare gun to the chest.

JackBauerHKP2A1v3.JPG

Sorta looked like middle east but that was still in California.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Borderline Vegetable Audrey, Zombie Almeida, Bullet through his head Logan - the gangs all here!

Maybe the baddie jumps through and crosses Jacks time stream, meeting up with all friends throughout all the Seasons as Chloe jumps through time to help Bauer defeat the evil plot before he regenerates at the end of the episode into Carrie Mathison?

Almeida didn't die. He's locked up in a maximum security prison cell. He'd be Hannibal Lector-Tony (minus the serial cannibal killer part)

RC

Banned
I'm looking forward to seeing Jack work with CTU, then being hunted by CTU, then finding out there's a mole in CTU, and finally working with CTU again when they find out Jack's been right the whole time. Like every other fucking time.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jack work with CTU, then being hunted by CTU, then finding out there's a mole in CTU, and finally working with CTU again when they find out Jack's been right the whole. Like every other fucking time.

Don't forget watching his closest friends die

Chloe at risk confirmed?

farisr

So excited. Time for a rewatch some of the seasons in the series. Also, will probably finally get around to watching that in-between movie-thingie they had.

Did the series ever explain who that guy at the end of season 3 was? He had grey hair and was talking to someone on a cellphone while on a boat. And the actor who played him played Operations or some other character on La Femme Nikita.

Maybe this mini-series could finally explain that if they didn't.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
So they're only renewing for a single season and 12 episodes? I guess this is better than nothing.

I fully expect more seasons after this though.

liquidtmd

Banned
Almeida didn't die. He's locked up in a maximum security prison cell. He'd be Hannibal Lector-Tony (minus the serial cannibal killer part)

Yeah I remember. Sorry - years of mocking Soul Patches rwiising from the gwaave in series 7 after 5s fake out kinda stuck. He was a good driving force in S7, although at one point it seemed like he was a double/triple and quadruple agent.

Again though like Audrey and Logan in some respects, I feel after Tony's showdown with Wilson at the end of S7, his arc is somewhat done and Im not sure about dragging him back - no matter how good they were in the best of times

Hobbun

I hope the abbreviated season (12 episodes) is also a test to see how well the show does and it could lead to more seasons of 24.

Yes, it's nice to have it back, even if only 12 episodes, but I still want more.

I might be wrong, but doesn't the game deal with him?

I never played the game, but that would suck if it did. They could have done a season about it.

My brother and I have been wondering about that guy since Season 3 and whenever we talked about 24, we always got into a discussion about how he wasted and there should have been a season dedicated to him as a bad guy (if that is what he was in the game). I guess I should tell him about it and maybe he'll track down the game to play, since he's the one that owns the PS2.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Better bring Aaron back. Was horrible that he didn't even get a cameo in the final season.

Aaron was the best character.

Man, does someone have that "Aaron: Agent of Shield" pic?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I shouldn't have read this thread with the expected unmarked spoilers. I'm only up to mid-season 5, thought Tony
died after the attack in the Medical department of CTU and now I read that he is in season 7?
Ugh.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I kind of wish they dropped the whole time conceit entirely. How are they even going to do the running clock if they're going to be jumping around anyway?

Amey

I'm still waiting for the Indian version of 24. :p
Anil Kapoor bagged the official rights 2 years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom