• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox is planning yet another 24 reboot, without CTU

24 with non-terrorist attack as the core story would be great IMO.

Have NASA instead of CTU and the disaster is some kind of trouble on the space station. You could still have political intrigue with them trying to cover it up, and maybe the disaster is that it could destroy a city or something.

Honestly, anything would better than another terrorist attack. I got so sick of that after a while. I tried to re-watch 24 a while ago and I barely made it past the first episode, I was just so burnt out of the core concept of the show.

KDC720

I completely forgot Legacy even existed.

24 just isnt 24 without Jack, plus I dont really think the show needs to come back.

Vlaphor

MAOyM0H.png

Maybe not too relevant, but I love this all the same

Rivian

Neo Member
24 with non-terrorist attack as the core story would be great IMO.

Have NASA instead of CTU and the disaster is some kind of trouble on the space station. You could still have political intrigue with them trying to cover it up, and maybe the disaster is that it could destroy a city or something.

Mid-season plot twist:
the station was sabotaged - one of the astronauts was working for The Terrorists™ the entire time!

You're right though, a new kind of story following the 24 formula could be pretty great. I remember how I thought season 1 was the coolest thing ever because of the real-time thing - the structure was always better than the contents, IMO (no matter how cool Jack Bauer is, he'd be wasted in a show that doesn't make him do 24 insane feats in one day to keep up with the drama).

Top Bottom