• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

GoDLiKe

VEKPBm0.jpg

i81oOk6.jpg

RtYur0m.jpg

Gurish

Shadow of Mordor looks very good, do you recommend this game even for someone who doesn't like LOTR and knows nothing about the story?

I do very much love Batman Arkham city but don't know if i can enjoy this game without understanding the story much.

VanWinkle

Shadow of Mordor looks very good, do you recommend this game even for someone who doesn't like LOTR and knows nothing about the story?

I do very much love Batman Arkham city but don't know if i can enjoy this game without understanding the story much.

Yeah, for sure. The storyline is completely standalone.

i-Lo

Looks like I have to get that dlc soon. Fetch is looking awesome and there is something truly special about unending light speed.

infamoussecondson_2015xua4.jpg

infamoussecondson_201dnu5l.jpg

Shin-Ra

WiiU - Art of Balance (Shin'en Multimedia)

Really relaxing puzzle game, looks nice, 60fps.

MGdZwVy.jpg
xhFfY9N.jpg

nLZLple.jpg
Aside from the aliasing and rough shadow detail around the circular window, this looks brilliant.

Weren't there supposed to be screenshots of Nano Assault Neo PS4 last month?

BratmanDu

Aside from the aliasing and rough shadow detail around the circular window, this looks brilliant.

Weren't there supposed to be screenshots of Nano Assault Neo PS4 last month?

Not sure about ps4 nano assault, in fact I'd never heard of Shin'en before getting a wiiU (never had a wii), they seem to be a very skilled developer.

I picked up Nano Assault Neo on wiiU, despite not being a huge twin stick shooter fan, but it's incredibly pretty and fun to play (I'll add some shots here when I get a longer go at it).

Shin'en make really nice looking games that also play beautifully, I will be looking forward to Fast Racing Neo.

I enjoy puzzle games, the gamepad is ideal for puzzle games, so when I seen Art of Balance I had to pick it up day 1.

Got quite a nice collection of puzzlers now on wiiU with this, Pushmo, Color Zen and Toki Tori 1 + 2.

Top Bottom