• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Bah!!! Was wondering why there weren't any screenshots of the Bayonetta 2 demo in this thread. You can't take the bloody things...maybe because there isn't a Miiverse community for it yet..?

Am getting the hang of things now. Started off with Stone ratings, then Bronze and just got a Silver.

This thread should be full of screenshots of the Gomorrah boss fight!!!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/search.php?searchid=23474632

i87sLdmILI4kn.jpg

iYpXM0A7Pf2K6.jpg

ibhPSY1nURUXoz.jpg

Son Of D

Bah!!! Was wondering why there weren't any screenshots of the Bayonetta 2 demo in this thread. You can't take the bloody things...maybe because there isn't a Miiverse community for it yet..?

Am getting the hang of things now. Started off with Stone ratings, then Bronze and just got a Silver.

You can take screens if you use the internet browser method.

1. Yes, you can take screenshots of it. You don't need Miiverse to take screenshots.
2. There have been screenshots in this thread.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
iY2fFAwNdf3Zq.jpg

Forza Horizon.
Took this pic for a friend, he has this exact car, and his neighbor has the corvette so he wanted a video game version.

It seems like the photo mode has increased the amount of screenshots for that game here which is a great thing, it makes me want the game someday.

Timu, trust me the game is just incredibly fun and satisfying from it's combat, overall gameplay experience thanks to the nemesis system.Just get it and you won't regret!

tkscz

Huh? There are a lot of screens of Bayo 2. I've uploaded a few. Just use the web browser and upload the pictures to minus or imgur (though imgur has been acting up on the WiiU lately). Look, I'll post one I posted previously:

iteu7fwRfovRL.jpg

Shadow of Mordor (photo-mode)

15569608041_66fa338e53_o.jpg

15386257987_d5585e28db_o.jpg

14951537074_7c2e079524_o.jpg

Unfortunately there will be no more SoM shots from me as I returned the game to my friend who was borrowing it to me. :(

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Ombala

Huh? There are a lot of screens of Bayo 2. I've uploaded a few. Just use the web browser and upload the pictures to minus or imgur (though imgur has been acting up on the WiiU lately). Look, I'll post one I posted previously:

iteu7fwRfovRL.jpg
Bayo 2 isnt using any AA right?

Top Bottom