• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Constipated and can't shit??

Status
Not open for further replies.
fWneJ.jpg

Zeppu

I'm finding it hilarous that OP is more willing to gulp down a couple of spoonfuls of oil then having some coffee.

ianp622

I could be wrong, but I thought at this point it's too late for laxatives, and you need a stool softener instead.

If you desperately need to go, there is always Exlax. It never fails, for it is a pretty strong laxative but you must be wary, for it will make you piss out of your ass.

MMaRsu

Banned
Oh my god dude it was so big and hard what a fucking log that was it's so big it didn't even flush it! Gotta try a few more times..

But there's more behind it though so I'm still gonna go out and get some of those stool softeners or something if I can find it really.

ronito

Get Colace or some other stool softener. As was mentioned it's too late for laxatives.
Your poop is probably like a large can of campbell's soup by now.
The best you can hope for is to have it a little softer.

Enjoy!
20122007408.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
MMaRsu said:
Oh my god dude it was so big and hard what a fucking log that was it's so big it didn't even flush it! Gotta try a few more times..
qDIeE.jpg

The Count's Colonic Constipational Curative: It looses the bowels and builds character!

1) Pop a few Colon Clenz (ask for it by name).
2) Drink water throughout the day.
3) One hour of jogging. Do not expect to finish that hour. You will be greatly taxed.
4) Unload surface-breaching pyramid of shit.

curls

Wake up Sheeple, your boring insistence that Obama is not a lizardman from Atlantis is wearing on my patience 💤
WorriedCitizen said:
My cousin used to eat 2-3 spoons of oliv or sunflower oil in such situations. It's disgusting but it will lube your colon.

Lube my colon? Sounds erotic. Thanks. x

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
One trip to the Korean restaurant, and ordering a dish with kimchi in it, is all it takes whenever I'm constipated.

MMaRsu

Banned
Count Dookkake said:
The Count's Colonic Constipational Curative: It looses the bowels and builds character!

1) Pop a few Colon Clenz (ask for it by name).
2) Drink water throughout the day.
3) One hour of jogging. Do not expect to finish that hour. You will be greatly taxed.
4) Unload surface-breaching pyramid of shit.

Yeah well I don't live in the US and therefore cannot purchase Colon Clenz otherwise I would probably have bought it already :p.

MMaRsu

Banned
Bought a bunch of things.. lots of fibre products though.

What's the best type of meal in this situation? I have a pizza with chicken on it, and corns. Or a porkchop with some salad and potatoes or some spaghetti with just saus and meat?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
MMaRsu said:
Bought a bunch of things.. lots of fibre products though.

What's the best type of meal in this situation? I have a pizza with chicken on it, and corns. Or a porkchop with some salad and potatoes or some spaghetti with just saus and meat?
I still think coffee would be the best.

Salad would be the best option. Pizza, potatoes, spaghetti are all binding.

My cat gets constipated if I forget to give her a bit of wet cat food with her dry food.

So the obvious solution for you is to eat a can of Whiskas.

Kronotech

Try a cold frappuccino if you don't like coffee. I hate coffee too but love these. Taste good. They still run through me real fast and any breakfast I had, is immediately in the toilet.

Aw man, I thought this thread was help for this condition. Like, the title sounded like an extremely aggressive poop aid pitch. CONSTIPATED AND CAN'T SHIT?! DO I HAVE THE TONIC FOR YOU!

anyway, as a member of rarely pooping gaf (twice a week if I'm lucky), I can totally feel your pain. actually being unable to poop at all tho would terrify me. the things that generally push my button are cabbage and beer, best in tandem.

reflecting further, once I did have this problem at boy scout camp (lolz) when I was a kid. to compound matters, I was also trying to go in an outhouse. It wouldn't go and was agonizing, and then fwoosh, it finally released and I felt like I was buzzed on painkillers.

MMaRsu said:
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

i have this big hard piece of shit in my ass, just waiting to pop out. but it won't come out? :(

I'm getting stomach aches, I've drank a cup of tea and gonna do some more as I read that helps. Drinking loads of water too but it just wont come out. I'm on the toilet sitting there and all I'm getting are little farts and small parts of poop.

I even canceled work tomorrow because if I don't shit this out today I'll be feeling even worse tomorrow. I can't buy a colon cleanse or anything cause we dont have that over here.

I'm feeling pretty bad and I've been going to the bathroom like 20 times in the last 24 hours but it just won't come out! Maybe it's too big for the hole? What the fuck if that shit happens?

Not a joke thread and yes I'm embarrassed.
Enjoy having a fissure, it's not fun.

Find a toilet with walls on each side that are less than arms length away. Push hard on the walls and scream HHHHUUUUUULLLKKKK SSSSMMMMMMMAAAASSSSHHHHH!"

works every time.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Brute force is your only option.

Just set aside a couple hours so you can sit down on the toilet and force it out with all of your strength. Pretend it's a baby and you have to really PUSH to get it out. Don't be afraid to strain yourself as much as humanly possible.

See if you can find some Magnesium Citrate. I don't know where you are so I'm not sure how easy it will be to find, but after drinking it, don't go anywhere for a few hours because soon you'll feel like you're shitting spicy water.

It's only a dollar or two for a full dose too, and it works every time. I've had some issues with this in the past.

Enco

Snuggler said:

Just set aside a couple hours so you can sit down on the toilet and force it out with all of your strength. Pretend it's a baby and you have to really PUSH to get it out. Don't be afraid to strain yourself as much as humanly possible.
Hell no.

That's just asking for trouble. Not only will you rip your a hole but you'll be in great pain and it's not good for you. Just thinking about it hurts :(

I understand you were joking though

Jeramii

Banned
OP, it is bound to happen to us all once every now and then.

i had my awful time at the beginning of this year. it was like 6 days without being able to shit. when it finally happened it was the most glorious exciting moment.

i ate an entire box of frosted mini wheats and drank a whole lot of water and a few hours later magic happened.

My sister told me the best way to deal with constipation is to place pressure on your gooch. That will ease it out, much like squeezing left over toothpaste from the tube.

One time I had it bad that it was literally black and refused to leave my body. Eventually it decided to come out but I felt bad for a few days.

My mom once stuck a glycerin thing up there to help me go to the bathroom a few years ago but it didn't work. :/

Stop eating weird stuff/junk and red meat all the time. Try to eat a ton more fruit and drink more juice. I need to do the same thing, lol. Ever wonder why they call it a Smoothie? ;3

Try doing some exercising like crunches or something, that might help?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Snuggler said:

Enjoy your hemorrhoids.

Never heard of that Olive Oil trick. Maybe good if you are able to cook something in the oil so you aren't drinking straight oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom