• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CRACKDOWN 2 ANNOUNCED

DuckRacer

Crackdown 2" (Ruffian Games/Microsoft Game Studios). The sequel to the award-winning "Crackdown," "Crackdown 2" is the premier open-ended action experience that lets you be judge, jury and executioner for a vast city. Coming exclusively to Xbox 360 in 2010, "Crackdown 2" will take multiplayer(2) gaming to unprecedented levels for the ultimate cooperative and competitive multiplayer experience, providing you and your friends with the complete freedom to explore, destroy and play as you return to restore justice and peace to Pacific City - by any means necessary.

soldat7 said:
110izdj.png

292vint.png

2vijoyv.png

2przome.png

2dilp4o.png

14u9lp1.png

2cgiu13.png

Trailer: http://gamersyde.com/news_7928_en.html

a.wd

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

*dribbles*

E3 redeemed

Slappy967

Neo Member
Holy crap this made my work day! Got my 360 on its way home from the RROD graveyard and gonna be playing through Crackdown all week I am so excited!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That reveal was beyond epic.
The 360 loading noise morphed into the orb sound.

Ding

Anybody know who's developing this? Is it the original team that did Crackdown, or is it a new studio? (All the twists and turns have been confusing.)

Nice, just bought a second-hand copy of the first one because of the Gaf praise, so hopefully i dig it because the second one looks good :D

CiSTM

Banned
itxaka said:
I kind of saw cell shading in the close up of the agent.

Okay, my stream got cut off while the trailer was showing so I didn't get decent look. I realy hope it is cell shaded.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Never played the first one. Should I? (I stuck the first one in my gamefly queue last week based on some revisited talk about it in a GAF thread...).

itxaka

Defeatist
CiSTM said:
Okay, my stream got cut off while the trailer was showing so I didn't get decent look. I realy hope it is cell shaded.

Mine was pretty bad too, maybe I am mistaked or I did see what I wanted to see :D

someone can confirm?

OH MY FUCKING GOD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE THE SCREENS? WHERE ARE THE FUCKING SCREENS?! SHOW ME THE SCREENS!!!!!!

Really wasn't expecting to see this, but I'm so fucking glad I was wrong. As soon as I heard that pulsating orb sound, I knew greatness was incoming and that all would be well in the world. :D

Top Bottom