• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

Melchiah

IorCJu6.png

2lQfQSj.jpg

FSc96Dz.jpg

Melchiah

http://www.syndaver.com/
SynDaver™ Labs manufactures the world's most sophisticated synthetic human tissues and body parts. Our SynDaver™ Synthetic Human bleeds, breathes, and employs hundreds of replaceable muscles, bones, organs, and vessels which are made from materials that mimic the mechanical, thermal, and physico-chemical properties of live tissue. This validated technology is used to replace live animals, cadavers, and human patients in medical device studies, clinical training, and surgical simulation.
XwRaNYF.jpg

2YfeJnR.jpg

boiGmKx.jpg

Melchiah

N5G6msB.jpg

Original caption: 1/7/1947-Newark, OH: Mrs. Laura Bell Devlin, 72, shown above, who murderd her 75-year-old husband, Thomas, then dismembered his body with a hacksaw and scattered the parts in the backyard, today professed her dislike for jail. She protested vehemently when officials tried to fingerprint her saying "that ink will make my hands dirty," and again when she was placed before the camera, "No," she asserted. She kept repeating "Can I go home now?', unmoved and in no way penitent for the alleged crime.

hi, lovely creepies.

i love this thread < 3

so, i was watching marble hornets, catching up with 2 years' worth of webisodes and i was suddenly reminded of a vague reminiscence of a web game when i was watching the totheark clips. im not sure if you are familiar with the totheark part of marble hornets, but its the one with cryptic messages and encoded numerical puzzles and the like.

i was wondering if any of you ever played the same game? it was a "find the next url" kind of set-up. there would be clues left on the page, sometimes a numerical problem, sometimes it is hidden in the meta html of the page, and you would have to look up the page's source and the like. the layout was grungy, with empty space's sound effect, like the sound of dripping water at slow interval or the sound of low hum or sound of rusting pipe creaking.

i remember the website had moody colour palette, maybe sewer green or gloomy blue.

am i making things up in my head, gaf? is this my candlecove? ;__;

... and, so this post is not just about my nervous questioning, i stumbled upon Empire Snafu when i was trying to look for those grungy puzzle game websites. It has weird arts, and very cute intro bit. I think.

Melchiah

wAJVubU.jpg

Halloween party, 1909.

Os92PPf.jpg

Glasgow School of Art glass plate negative showing students in costume. Early 1900’s.

MxOJ1w4.jpg

d03Ch34.jpg

Wanda Skonieczny, Chapelle Lorette, Morbihan, from 'Traines' Series.

Top Bottom