• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

Mistake

A lot of these pics just don't do it for me, except for certain ones with bugs *shudders* like that one with the teeth, or that gif image from a while back with a camera going up this guy's nose with maggots wiggling around D: I don't think I'm coming back in this thread just out of fear seeing it.

Mdeezy

Replicant said:
15oe911.jpg

iymmuh.jpg

iwm0t1.jpg

4qly0p.jpg

Sweet dreams! :D

Man I just watched this movie last night. I love Jacobs Ladder.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

onken

If you like this stuff you guys should check out that Begotten movie. Everything frame is like something from a nightmare.

KAOz

Short bus special
Used to love Junji Ito. Still do. But I read "Fuan No Tane" by another guy, and it's a collection of shortstories. And oh are they ever so fucking creepy.

4021_2_GJUQW_01_046.jpg

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
Sielys said:
Did anyone else read those "Scary Stories" books when they were young?

The stories themselves weren't always scary, but the pen-and-ink drawings were straight out of nightmares.
sc12eq8.jpg
YES

YES YES

fucking blue and red skull man still embodies "horror" for me!

awesome pics in this thread btw. the img i'm talking about is

OXhHv.jpg

Melchiah

Replicant said:

Melchiah said:

One of my all-time favorite films. The director obviously took some influence from Witkin's works. =)

THE NO LIFE KING said:
I would of hated this thread if I was a kid but I loathe it now. And I sooooo wanna fuck the begeezus out of creepy chan.

*Paging Melchiah* ^_^

Seems like you got what you wanted. ;)

big_z said:
there's a eerie music track in remake that gets played only once at some point when you're outside. it has vocal notes and it gets used in movie trailers now and then. any idea what the song is called?

I'm sorry, I haven't played REmake in a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/user/zero19923#p/u

This guy has the entire soundtrack up, though, if you want to look through it. Post it here if you find out?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
LuFel said:
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6366/filesphp24.jpg[/IMG

[spoiler]Freddy Krugger behind the kids.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Fuck Freddy, the kids are worse.

Kinyou

LuFel said:
filesphp24.jpg

Freddy Krugger behind the kids.
Thank god it's Freddy, I expected it to be another post mortem pic
Ecto311 said:
I had a tool just like this used to remove screws from my arm/bone while I was still awake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTAcjDVXEko

You can hear it around 19s in. You can see me laying there about to shit my pants. I did a lot better than I thought I would.
Could you feel the screws to rasping over your bone? I'd imagine that would be the worst.

Ecto311

Kinyou said:
Thank god it's Freddy, I expected it to be another post mortem pic

Could you feel the screws to rasping over your bone? I'd imagine that would be the worst.

Not really, the bone has no pain receptors. When the pins where in there I would knock on them or hang things from them and I could not feel anything at the bone.

someone has already posted another one of these, but the Hans Bellmer mannequins (1933) creep me out significantly:

2m6vnv5.jpg

2uqhr1z.jpg

of course, well-used inspiration for Masahiro Ito in Silent Hill 2.

Top Bottom